The Columbia, SC Lounge

no, firstbeat went on last year.

However, the Columbia show (firstbeat and the Columbia Summer Music Games used to be two seperate events) were rained out last year. So I guess since firstbeat moved to Columbia (which btw, I hate... Fort Mill was 20 minutes away) it's kind of like the same show.

~>conner

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this Cap Reg's debut show, as well? How do you think they'll do?

not sure how they are doing...but i can't wait to see their show...Whitacre is Kicka** so i'm sure Capital Regiment will not disappoint. Their shows are usually good anyway

whoever goes tmrw, make sure to take pictures of Capitals new uniforms, and post them!

~>conner

I'll be there tomorrow...... Conner you need a jobby job :) You can't be missing the FEW shows we have in the Carolinas.

30% chance of Rain...... I spent 80 bucks on tix.... better #### not rain ! GRR

Can't wait to see all the corps.

I'll be there tomorrow...... Conner you need a jobby job :) You can't be missing the FEW shows we have in the Carolinas.

15... no liscence... possibilities = limited.

I get to go to Atlanta though, with great seats. so I'm not complaining.

~>conner

Isn't this Cap Reg's debut show, as well? How do you think they'll do?

I have no idea. I haven't seen the corps since November. I have heard things second hand that sound like this could be the "it" year. However, I try to refrain from getting myself overhyped.

At the very least I know they will be better than last year.

On a side note, the one thing I have heard is that the hornline would knock Glassmen's on their butt. Very random, but I like the line of thinking there...

whoever goes tmrw, make sure to take pictures of Capitals new uniforms, and post them!

~>conner

Yes, and I mean take like, hundreds. They have kept this look locked up for months now. I am the president of the flippin' alumni association and even I haven't seen them yet!!!!

No rain is forcast for the Columbia area today. I will be making the drive up I-26 for tonight's show. Got decent seats, and it's going to be a glorious South Carolina summer day. Clear skys, hotter then ####, so humid your glasses fog up just because you're outside. It's going to be great.

I'll be there tomorrow...... Conner you need a jobby job You can't be missing the FEW shows we have in the Carolinas.

I agree with all of this...and yes...I'll be there.