The Columbia, SC Lounge

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Capital Reg. sounded very nice from the 25-yard line. The uniforms looked nice. Sharp guard uni's. Got lots of pics that I will post whenever I get to a faster connection.

Crown just finished their show. Scores in a few minutes.

Thanks OldSoprano (and it feels weird calling someone "old")

You're very kind.

I'm dying to hear a report on my daugther's debut show.

Have mercy on the rookie mom and tell me how they did!

Yes, congrats and welcome. Though I hardly feel qualified to welcome anyone. I'm a rookie drum corps mom too, and 2 nights ago was my son's debut show. We were lucky enough to see his second show last night at Powder Springs. Had a great time. Nothing like seeing the show for the first time. :)

Forgot to say - now waiting for scores from tonights show.

Edited by JustABandMom

Yes, congrats and welcome. Though I hardly feel qualified to welcome anyone. I'm a rookie drum corps mom too, and 2 nights ago was my son's debut show. We were lucky enough to see his second show last night at Powder Springs. Had a great time. Nothing like seeing the show for the first time. :)

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the show. :)

GREAT job CAP REG!

Highest opening night score ever!

Kind of low for Crown though eh? Or maybe Boston is just that good!

I'd imagine there's a new crop of rookie parents every year so let's wait it out together! What corps is your son with?

I have a teeny bit of experience as my daughter marched in a DCA corps last year but this is a whole new ball game.

I'm still learing something new every day! I even made a joke about green shirts the other day and saw it as the first step to assimiliation.