Drum Corps Grand Prix

Looking forward to this weekend with the corps...Its going to be a great contest Cabs, Bucs, Bush, and then the Legion Party afterwards the perfect weekend... Fran remember Red and black LOL

Mike Ryan

There are more than three corps in the Grand Prix and ALL are excited to be partipating.

Corps performing in the 42nd Annual Grand Prix

Hurricanes

Carolina Gold

Bushwackers

Buccaneers

Caballeros

NY Skylines Alumni

Caballeros Alumni Corps

Looking forward to viewing ALL these fine corps, this weekend.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are more than three corps in the Grand Prix and ALL are excited to be partipating.

Hurricanes

Carolina Gold

Bushwackers

Buccaneers

Caballeros

NY Skylines Alumni

Caballeros Alumni Corps

Ah yes and we are Excited that they will be there to par take in this Great Annual event. See you all on Saturday.

Saturday’s extended forecast is clear and in the 80’s a perfect night for the longest running all age drum corps show in the country.

Don’t miss out on the 42nd annual Drum Corps Grand Prix.

This is the show you have been waiting for all year, it is the place you can catch up with old friends, meet and make new friends.

You don’t want to miss

The Latin Express the newest unit of the Caballero Family

The Caballeros are looking forward to offering some northern hospitality to our first time visitors The Carolina Gold.

We look forward to seeing the Hurricanes turn Clifton School Stadium into a Broadway stage as they perform Jesus Christ superstar.

We welcome the 25th anniversary addition of the Harrison Bushwhackers.

This will be the last time this year in New Jersey you will catch the 2005 DCA World Champion Reading Buccaneers.

Help us celebrate 60 years of Excellence, Your host Corps Hawthorne Caballeros will dazzle you with their 2006 show "Reflections Through the Future". This is your grandfathers, fathers and future son’s and daughters drum corps. You don’t want to miss this fast pace all Caballeros show.

Most Drum Corps Fans would be content with the show listed above. But we have more.

I want you to close your eyes and think back to the first Drum Corps Grand Prix or even the Dream contest when those members of the following corps were knocking heads on the field.

We have the ever popular New York Skyliners Alumni Drum Corps.

Followed by our very own Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni Corps

And yet there is more what do you have when you put together over 100 brass players & 40 drummers? You have the wall to wall sound of the most famous drum corps family in the world.

Tickets are going fast the party starts in the parking lot and the show starts at 7 PM.

Don’t miss out.

Hurricanes

Carolina Gold

Bushwackers

Buccaneers

Caballeros

NY Skylines Alumni

Caballeros Alumni Corps

Yes Judy you are right there are more than three....I enjoyed your performance at the Dover show. Sorry about the abbreviated post. I am looking forward to all the performances you listed and that of the Latin Express. Its a great night of drum corps. See you there

Mike Ryan

Don't forget to get your program and 50/50 either!!! I'll be selling programs!!!

and I'll be buying one!!

I can't wait to get my butt to Clifton!! It'll be my only DCA show this season, the way things are looking. Well, besides Finals, of course. :)

Looking forward to this weekend. I can't wait! b**bs

Looking forward to this weekend. I can't wait! b**bs

Great to have you back LOl Thats one way to get out of paying for a ticket LOL See you in Hawthorne...9:30 am

Mike Ryan