Cadets Pics?

::trying hard to keep an open mind and not pre-judge the show::

phew, that was hard.

i'm still quite excited to see their show, its the show i've heard the least about overall.

OT: Nice ID Pic dorph31. There a few DC people in Okla. Just not a lot of us.. LOL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Really?

Stef

Yep -- 15 posts since July 2003 isn't a lot of posts even for a busy guy, especially when you're using them to a)get your thoughts on a show across to forum members in a big way (see this 2005 post), b)drum up talk about a corps which up to that point in the season hadn't been discussed a lot as in this post, c)stir up conversation about merchandise that's due to be released for sale like this one, d)get the scoop on the competition in January, or the ever-popular e)that I've already mentioned, submit posts that wouldn't be politically correct to make under your real name.

When someone only has 15 posts that are in ten Cadets-related threads (and they started six of those threads themselves), they're either a pretty obsessed fan, or someone with direct ties to the corps and a vested interest in it. This is one of my favorite recent posts: who the #@%& else would know what the dormouse said???? Of course, it could just be George's identical-separated-at-birth twin. I believe in those, too, and I'm pretty sure Bigfoot has one of his own... :worthy:!

Am I right? Nobody but zig zig ZAG knows for sure, and I don't know if he'd be willing to tell us. Until then, it's pure conjecture -- but interesting conjecture, imho.

Even their souvie booth is mic'd !!!!

Other than asthetic issues with the color choices (which DO fit the theme I guess), I don't really see how this is all that 'out there' or freak-tastic. Backdrops aren't new to drum corps, neither are oddly-colored guard uniforms, so that really just leaves the pattern on the back of the corps-proper jacket and perhaps the pink benches. In any case, why should color be provided ONLY by flag silks?

Still, my that's a lot of freaky pastels...

Oh. My. Sweet. Honey. Buns.

Please tell me you're kidding. The music better be awesome.

I really liked Volume 1 last year but this stuff is off-the-wall freaky weirdness. I think I'll go crawl in a hole somewhere and sob softly.

Oh yeah, and since I couldn't find a weeping smilie, I'll just use this one.

I really liked Volume 1 last year but this stuff is off-the-wall freaky weirdness. I think I'll go crawl in a hole somewhere and sob softly.

Pastels are freakier than a door that clones catholic school girls? :P

ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck

Oh my god . . . ampssuck . . . why oh why . . .

It's a strange feeling that the backs of the unis invoke in me (besides the first reaction to upchuck). First, it's absolutely hilarious that someone in that organization thought that doing that to the uniform was a good idea, but I want so badly to cry becuase they actually went through with it.

:worthy:

ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck

Oh my god . . . ampssuck . . . why oh why . . .

It's a strange feeling that the backs of the unis invoke in me (besides the first reaction to upchuck). First, it's absolutely hilarious that someone in that organization thought that doing that to the uniform was a good idea, but I want so badly to cry becuase they actually went through with it.

I have the sinking feeling that the "unique" uniforms these past two years could be a step in the direction of the Cadets fielding new show-themed uniforms every season.

SHHHhh!!

Tatonka!

Stef

Tatonka washee.... :lol:

I have the sinking feeling that the "unique" uniforms these past two years could be a step in the direction of the Cadets fielding new show-themed uniforms every season.

I think that Sylvester is just having another 70s flashback after seeing those pastel uniform backpieces... :lol: