Huntington, WV scores

Also, either Cadets made some strides in brass, or it was an off night (as PR losses brass for the first time this year)

Cavaliers beat Phantom in brass by a point at Lisle... Bluecoats also beat them by a tenth at the same show.

Edited by rgortowski

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that judge really liked Cadets vis GE, and really didn't like Regiments. Also, either Cadets made some strides in brass, or it was an off night (as PR losses brass for the first time this year), but at least their music ensemble score went up (???). Guess they are doing better at playing together, just not as well. =)

Phantom does have a great brass line this year. Got to see them in Toledo. Great stuff, but this was not the first time they were beat in brass. The Bluecoats actually beat Phantom in brass in Lisle, IL, and Cavaliers beat them at Toledo and Lisle.

I believe Phantom is undefeated in drums, or just once beaten (?). What a smokin' line.

Haven't seen or heard Cadets, but their brass is usually amazing as well, so this one will go back and forth for a while.

Cadets percussion seems to have started slowly, but I hear they have a great book.

And Crown was very close to Phantom in the visual catagory. They could make things interesting.

Jonathan

ok so since spirit's score was high on tuesday night then those scores were out of control? Someone said that Cadets score came back down too, yeah by 1 tenth of a point from a 79.05 to a 78.95. Yep cadets score on tuesday night was way out of control.

If PR can get their GE scores up and their colorguard score up (seems like they are getting beat there a lot the last couple of seasons?) then they should do very well. I hope the reason their GE Vis scores are low is because the show is hard?

I'm just happy as heck with those drum scores from Regiment.