Huntington, WV scores

Interesting to see that crown bested phantom handily in both GE vis and Colorguard tonight, considering that they look so much less polished than many corps right now...i would expect to see crown really start moving up when they can do their show better, as of right now, it is easily the most difficult show crown has done ever! But the drumline needs to step it up, as they once again are the weakest section in the corps, i believe they got a 12. something, if that score was in line with the ge vis and guard scores, the corps would have been at a 76ish.

Where are you getting a recap? It's not on DCI.org... :lol:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to see that crown bested phantom handily in both GE vis and Colorguard tonight, considering that they look so much less polished than many corps right now...i would expect to see crown really start moving up when they can do their show better, as of right now, it is easily the most difficult show crown has done ever! But the drumline needs to step it up, as they once again are the weakest section in the corps, i believe they got a 12. something, if that score was in line with the ge vis and guard scores, the corps would have been at a 76ish.

Crown's marching today was GREAT tonight and Phantom had some issues marching but guard I didn't get the chance to really focus on

If the top 4 corps tonight is any inkling, it is going to be a superior year for drum corps.

Recap is up...

http://dci.org/scores/recap.cfm?event_id=d...36-ab0f1e01b280

PR takes vis performance and drums (by nearly a point!!)

Cadets takes brass and the rest

GE Vis and CG scores are killing Regiment, other than that the captions are close

Dang: Spirit was only .2 away for Cadets in drums! In fact, they beat Cadets in tech. in the percussion caption!

--

doug

Man, that judge really liked Cadets vis GE, and really didn't like Regiments. Also, either Cadets made some strides in brass, or it was an off night (as PR losses brass for the first time this year), but at least their music ensemble score went up (???). Guess they are doing better at playing together, just not as well. =)

Wow. on .2 ahead of SW in drums. That's quite a drop from a week ago when the were a 14