Cadets 81.15

Phantom Regiment 79.15

Boston Crusaders 76.20

C. Crown 75.95

Crossmen 69.95

Southwind 63.35

Magic 60.55

Raiders 51.25

No surprises tonite. Boston over Crown maybe. These 2 flip flopped like this last year at this time though too. Crossmen may be entertaining, but they arn't really getting score traction with the judges right now. Sort of surprising given all the positive things we had been hearing about them prior to their start. They still have time to clean and polish to make a run for a Top 12 spot. But there are several good corps making a run too for those last couple of spots.

Edited by X DM

Here's the order they should have come in tonite:

Phantom Regiment

Boston Crusaders

Cadets

C. Crown

Crossmen

Southwind

Magic

GE Scores alone should have put Crossmen in the 70s at least. People were jumping out of their seats after EVERY SONG. They almost got a standing 'O" after their ballad.

Phantom is definitely better than Cadets and Boston's Hornline beats Cadets anyday (guess they're tired from carrying all those tables on the field and need a break or something).

Most of the time Cadets hornline stands still and doesn't even play. Their drumline is basically marching the whole show for them. I guess you can't tic people who are standing still. And that Rabbit Dude is totally stupid. And don't even ask me what I think about the chick in the red outfit (she should definitely cover herself up). Way too much crap on the field. The only time the audience clapped during their show was the sabre toss off the tables and the stick toss by the snares. The rest is all junk.

I hope Blue Coats win DCI this year!

Here's the order they should have come in tonite:

Phantom Regiment

Boston Crusaders

Cadets

C. Crown

Crossmen

Southwind

Magic

GE Scores alone should have put Crossmen in the 70s at least. People were jumping out of their seats after EVERY SONG. They almost got a standing 'O" after their ballad.

Phantom is definitely better than Cadets and Boston's Hornline beats Cadets anyday (guess they're tired from carrying all those tables on the field and need a break or something).

Most of the time Cadets hornline stands still and doesn't even play. Their drumline is basically marching the whole show for them. I guess you can't tic people who are standing still. And that Rabbit Dude is totally stupid. And don't even ask me what I think about the chick in the red outfit (she should definitely cover herself up). Way too much crap on the field. The only time the audience clapped during their show was the sabre toss off the tables and the stick toss by the snares. The rest is all junk.

I hope Blue Coats win DCI this year!

Boston over the Cadets? :wall:

Boston's Hornline beats Cadets anyday

Looking at the recaps...

BRASS:

Cadets - 15.60

Boston - 15.10

Hmm... doesn't look like they can beat them to me :)

Boston over the Cadets? :wall:

Yeah why not? Just because the Cadets won last year doesn't mean they're unbeatable. The show stinks!!!

I was sitting next to some Cadet Alumni and they hated the show.

I don't know what kind of pull they have, but it is totally not a winning show. Boston and Crown Phantom were definitely better Corps tonight.

Edited by xbones7480

Yeah why not? Just because the Cadets won last year doesn't mean they're unbeatable. The show stinks!!!

I was sitting next to some Cadet Alumni and they hated the show.

I don't know what kind of pull they have, but it is totally not a winning show. Boston and Crown were definitely better Corps tonight.

w/Stp: sans "i'm with"

w/Stp: sans "i'm with"

Blow it out your ear!

This drum corps stuff is all fixed!

Blow it out your ear!

This drum corps stuff is all fixed!

DANG, it is????

Well, in that case maybe dci can use all the $$ spent on judges training, salaries, and flying them around to ... buy more beer? I dunno.

Edited by octavia9299