4 Capital Regiment 67.500

5 Pioneer 57.600

DIVISION II

1 Memphis Sound 66.750

DIVISION III

1 Revolution 62.350

Senior Corps

1 Kilties, Sr. 57.650

I see that last night DCW bumped BD scores up 2 points so that would outscore Cavaliers. Only in California can a western corps gain 2 points in 24 hours.

or 5 points in PC's case

I see that last night DCW bumped BD scores up 2 points so that would outscore Cavaliers. Only in California can a western corps gain 2 points in 24 hours.

"Only in California can a western Corps gain 2 points in 24 hours " ? You are either very new to this activity or you are saying this tongue in cheek. Corps all across the country can move up or down 2 or more points in 24 hours. And they do so almost all the time. Your post implies a judges conspiracy. We are reading a lot of this alleged DCI judges conspiracy on this forum lately.

Edited by X DM

Its true, its true!!!

News flash!!! They also found Hoffa's body in a backyard in Michigan.

Very interesting. Score wise the Kilties beat the Pioneers. Do they use the same sheets?

The Kilties were judged on Div II/III sheets as were Revolution and Memphis sound.

Pioneer is Judged on Div I sheets as they have chosen to compete in that division.

http://www.dci.org/scores/recap.cfm?event_...ce-a03faa78cb27

"Only in California can a western Corps gain 2 points in 24 hours " ? You are either very new to this activity or you are saying this tongue in cheek. Corps all across the country can move up or down 2 or more points in 24 hours. And they do so almost all the time. Your post implies a judges conspiracy. We are reading a lot of this alleged DCI judges conspiracy on this forum lately.

ummmmmm....how long now has it been since people have been talking about how DCW scores were ALWAYS inflated early season?? They would usually drop pretty good once the west coast corps joined up with everyone else, but for as long as I've been an active participant/fan (since '93) this has regularly been the case.

Dang, people complain when scores stay the same, and complain when they move. Either way, it's all a conspiracy, right?

I spoke with someone on the west coast that was at all those shows...he said that BD was flat when the scores were hovering around 80....and popped one out in Stockton when it jumped. Sounds to me like the judges are paying attention and doind their jobs!

ummmmmm....how long now has it been since people have been talking about how DCW scores were ALWAYS inflated early season?? They would usually drop pretty good once the west coast corps joined up with everyone else, but for as long as I've been an active participant/fan (since '93) this has regularly been the case.

Maybe this was true for a while, when there WAS a DCW circuit and before the internet, but now the west really isn't in isolation, and judges move back and forth across the country and stay familiar with the scores every night via the internet. I think you'll find those scores out there are true...It's pretty standard and evened out now.