Clip of the talking feature of the Cadets show

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the good 'ol days when 4 tenors was enough....

You know what I'm getting sick of? People getting ###### off because I don't like the Cadets show. See, right there, after stating that, 95% of DCP is going to say I'm a Cadet's basher and tell me to get over it. What the #### is wrong with you people? No where in any rule book does it say I have to enjoy every show put on the field. Also no where does it say I should just say, "Well, they're gonna keep doing it... oh well." I mean, what kind of pissy attitude is that? Oh, and I shudder to think that being a person that dislikes narration is a minority. I've said it once I'll say it again: Narration sounds BAD. It's a really simple concept.

So you know what? Sod off. You can love the Cadets show all you want. I don't. Quite frankly, I hate it. So you can take your "fed up" and your "you're just a troll" and shove it. I don't really give a flying rip if you're sick of hearing bad things about the Cadets show. That should be a clue: some of us don't like what they are doing. Again, you would have everyone just enjoy WHATEVER is put on the field. I mean, good thing the film industry isn't that way... to think I should sit back and enjoy a movie like... Resident Evil. *shudder* Same concept - I don't like the movie, I don't like the Cadets show. Why should I just "accept" either?

I'm sick and tired of all this bashing going on against people that don't like the Cadets show. <**>

You know what I'm getting sick of? People getting ###### off because I don't like the Cadets show. See, right there, after stating that, 95% of DCP is going to say I'm a Cadet's basher and tell me to get over it. What the #### is wrong with you people? No where in any rule book does it say I have to enjoy every show put on the field. Also no where does it say I should just say, "Well, they're gonna keep doing it... oh well." I mean, what kind of pissy attitude is that? Oh, and I shudder to think that being a person that dislikes narration is a minority. I've said it once I'll say it again: Narration sounds BAD. It's a really simple concept.

So you know what? Sod off. You can love the Cadets show all you want. I don't. Quite frankly, I hate it. So you can take your "fed up" and your "you're just a troll" and shove it. I don't really give a flying rip if you're sick of hearing bad things about the Cadets show. That should be a clue: some of us don't like what they are doing. Again, you would have everyone just enjoy WHATEVER is put on the field. I mean, good thing the film industry isn't that way... to think I should sit back and enjoy a movie like... Resident Evil. *shudder* Same concept - I don't like the movie, I don't like the Cadets show. Why should I just "accept" either?

I'm sick and tired of all this bashing going on against people that don't like the Cadets show. <**>

:lol:

You know what I'm getting sick of? People getting ###### off because I don't like the Cadets show.

I agree, but if I were a tried-and-true Cadets fan, I'd be pretty annoyed at all the redundant threads we've seen blasting the Cadets show. It's one thing to state your opinion, and no one should tell you that you have to like the show, but we're now seeing the same people opening up multiple threads to tell us essentially the same thing. Enough, we get it already.

I agree, but if I were a tried-and-true Cadets fan, I'd be pretty annoyed at all the redundant threads we've seen blasting the Cadets show.

I have been a tried and true Cadets fan--but these past two years have been too much for me. I used to love whatever they put on the field, every single year.

Underneath all the stuff they're doing, there still seems to be a really good Cadets show. I think the rest is distracting from it. I'm obviously not alone in this regard. If people don't like a topic, or want it to go away, the best way seems to be to let it die on the vine. By the time it rolls off the first page or two, it won't matter.

I agree, but if I were a tried-and-true Cadets fan, I'd be pretty annoyed at all the redundant threads we've seen blasting the Cadets show. It's one thing to state your opinion, and no one should tell you that you have to like the show, but we're now seeing the same people opening up multiple threads to tell us essentially the same thing. Enough, we get it already.

I'm probably one of the biggest Cadets fans on these forums. The corps this year is just not the Cadets, and therefore, I'm not a fan of this show. The Cadets have never been a "silly" corps, and that's all this show is. Their name is the CADETS, for crying out loud.

Edited by Hrothgar15

I have a question, regarding the Cadets history... I look back through the shows prior to last season, Our Favorite Things, Jethro Tull... even further back... I know they were a big player in drill work back in the day and the've always done some pretty nifty visual things... but have the Cadets always been this... "innovator" they seem to be labeled as now? I mean, having their director pushing all the rules, doing all these things... I don't know, I guess I'm asking... is this really the Cadets?