What's with all the negativity?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - the YEA! corps were well received at a YEA! home show? Guess that proves....nothing.

Oh, I wasn't aware that everyone that went to a YEA sponsored show was a fan of the Cadets and Crossmen.

I also wasn't aware that YEA is based in Maryland.

Oh, I wasn't aware that everyone that went to a YEA sponsored show was a fan of the Cadets and Crossmen.

I also wasn't aware that YEA is based in Maryland.

No, they are based in Allentown, and the small crowd barely stood for the Cadets, yet went wild for the Crossmen.

~G~

Irony Alert!

Isn't saying negative things about negativity negative itself?

Philosophy Alert!

Oh wait, two negatives make a positive, right? So, it would only be negative if somebody were saying positive things about negativity or negative things about positivity.

Barely stood?

Wow... you must have been in a different stadium.

No, I was in the very last row, on the fifty yard line, above everyone else, and able to look left and right, and did so , with a camera and took a picture right after Cadets finished, only a little more than half stood after the show.

~G~

No, I was in the very last row, on the fifty yard line, above everyone else, and able to look left and right, and did so , with a camera and took a picture right after Cadets finished, only a little more than half stood after the show.

~G~

Alright, whatever you say chief.

My suggestion? Start using the "Ignore this User" function. I've used it on a few people, and I have to tell you...reading DCP has been a lot easier. Is there a "Ignore this Thread" option as well? I haven't found it, but man...that would make life even better. Failing that...just ignore the negativity-mongers...for the most part, they are looking for attention. Don't give it to them, no matter what they say to rile you up.

Thanks for the tip, Tsar. I have always found your posts offensive -- none more so than this post wherein you detail how you abused a student who had the gall to anonymously express opinions that did not meet with your approval. I hope and pray that your teaching days are over forever so that your only recourse for trying to suppress other peoples' opinions is in a forum like DCP.

Vic Russell

Thanks for the tip, Tsar. I have always found your posts offensive -- none more so than this post wherein you detail how you abused a student who had the gall to anonymously express opinions that did not meet with your approval. I hope and pray that your teaching days are over forever so that your only recourse for trying to suppress other peoples' opinions is in a forum like DCP.

Vic Russell

Hah hah hah...

You're a funny guy, Vic...

For example, you know nothing about what the student said, yet you automatically sided with him. Good thing you're not a teacher, and didn't have to teach in a post-Columbine world, where you have to be on top of online threats, no matter who the person making the threat. You likely would not have been a good teacher. I assume that as a teacher you would be ok with your students making threats and writing falsehoods about you...what a great teacher you would have made...despite being such a poor human being.

I also love the part where you assume that I tried to suppress his opinion, even though you had no idea what I said to him when I met with him. You assumed, and made yourself quite an....well, you know the rest of the saying.

You are a sad, pathetic, and rather stupid little man, and I for one would be thrilled to have you ignore my posts, because I certainly wouldn't want anything I wrote to be wasted on a meatsack like you.