What'd I miss?

OK, after Finals last year, kinda fell of the DCP bandwagon. Just picking back up this weekend.

So, I'm a bit behind on a lot of discussion. Does anyone want to give me the basic gist of the off-season discussion around here?? Let's see who can best describe the off-season topics in 20 words or less. The winner gets a signed microphone from George Hopkins. :huh:

GO!

Cadets traveling theatre doing well....Blue Stars DI...sweet.....BD getting scores you can't refuse. And I bought new underwear.......

SCV has a new director and switched visual designers with Madison.

All uniforms look the same, with colors and button placement being the only variables.

Splenda is a new sugar substitute.

Amps were given the boot in a 75% to 25% vote, only on DCP unfortunately.

Workers in tour kitchens work hard, very hard, all day long.

DCI will be in Pasadena, CA next year. It will be the most well attended finals ever and DCI will make loads of money, but 5 corps won't make it past the continental divide, so DCI will never come back to the West coast.

Atkins is out.

G Bugles are the kiss of death for GE and music.

DCI will be on ESPN2 on September 2 (or thereabouts).

I bought a GMC Yukon that can run on E85 fuel, but the closest station is more than 150 miles away in San Diego. Check www.e85fuel.com for the station near you. It has a DVD player and my kids don't ask "Are we there yet?"

BD is on top right now. Horns are AWESOME, show is pretty good. Cavies are probably going to win with a stronger show. Phantom and Bluecoats are long shots at this time.

We're still in Iraq losing heroes just about every day.

I have a garden in the middle of Suburbia. I'm growing (from left to right-it's a strip shaped garden) corn, carrots, green beans, strawberries, and tomatoes.

DCI allows a staff member to manage a sound board, hopefully making instant volume changes to adjust the poor balance created by amps. This means as many as 136 people are performing and one of them is probably older than 22. In a few years, corps size will increast to 176 performers, enough to fill four busses.

Some old school drum corps fan is going to win a huge lottery and start Drum Corps America with four seed corps, bring back G bugles and everyone will tour for free!

Disney is celebrating their 50th aniversary for the third straight year.

OK, after Finals last year, kinda fell of the DCP bandwagon. Just picking back up this weekend.

So, I'm a bit behind on a lot of discussion. Does anyone want to give me the basic gist of the off-season discussion around here?? Let's see who can best describe the off-season topics in 20 words or less. The winner gets a signed microphone from George Hopkins. :ph34r:

GO!

Cadets traveling theatre doing well....Blue Stars DI...sweet.....BD getting scores you can't refuse. And I bought new underwear.......

Nice summary, exactly 20 words too

Was going to ask "boxers or briefs" but then noticed your name is Melissa

Was going to ask "boxers or briefs" but then noticed your name is Melissa

Boxers thank you B) They hide my jockstrap better than a thong does :ph34r:

j/k it is 4:30 and I should be in bed-gotta work at 7

Troopers/Kiwanis: sitting out

Blue Stars: div 1 again

Cadets: Zone part two

Cavies: got Kuhn

SCV: new staff

BD: new uniforms that no one liked at first, but began to like.

~>conner

Cavies: got Kuhn

~>conner

Cavies: Kuhn retired, got Casella.