Attention: People mad about bashing of the Cadets

DCP is a public forum, and as long as it falls under the Terms of Service, people can post whatever they want. I can go ahead and say that the Cadets are the worst drum corps in the world and that their performers have no talent and that their staff has no idea what their doing. It wouldn't be true, but I can say it. Don't like it? Don't read it. You can very easily put any Cadets "basher" under your Ignore User list if you so choose. But don't tell us what we can and can't do.

When we feel cheated out of hard-earned cash because certain corps are not, in our opinions, living up their potential, we reserve the right to make any negative comment we choose about the show, the organization, and its staff.

Edited by Hrothgar15

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

w/Stp:

* usual disclaimers *

Countdown. . .

I like to sit down low for shows like this. Is there room and popcorn enough for me?

Stef

Stef, what was it you said? Something like "most roads go both ways". I think our original poster might like to hear it. If he reserves the right to complain, I reserve the right to complain about his threads. :)

I like to sit down low for shows like this. Is there room and popcorn enough for me?

Stef

####, if this thread stays open long enough, I think we might even order out for a pizza.

Have a complimentary soda while you're at it.

:worthy:

attention - people who want to bash the cadets

there are already 25,000 topics open on DCP dedicated to bashing the cadets

please utilize one the existing topics already dedicated to this purpose instead of opening new ones

(such as this one)

Can we have The One And Only Cadet Bashing Thread? Serious question. Countless threads devolve into bashing the Cadets, and I'm usually part of it, and I can never remember which jab was where.

One Hop, One Stop™.

^0^