15. BSTARS

16. XMEN

Edited by xbones7480

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For each time the say "my humps" in their show they drop one spot....otherwise they would be in the top 12

The majority of the audience enjoys "my humps" (oops, that didn't sound right).

nevermind....

Okay look, I'm sorry, but some teenage girl singing "My Humps" just makes me feel icky.

What do you suggest they exchange that part of the radio segment with? The chicken dance!

Either way, you'll probably complain about that too.

You're missing the whole concept of the "sitting in traffic" segment aren't you?

What do you suggest they exchange that part of the radio segment with? The chicken dance!

Either way, you'll probably complain about that too.

You're missing the whole concept of the "sitting in traffic" segment aren't you?

I GET THE CONCEPT BUT IT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT THAT SONG WHICH IS PROBABLY NOT APPROPRIATE FOR A DRUM CORPS SHOW

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

I guess then, that I'm am the only single fan of the Crossmen and their show this year on DCP.

Thanks for your reply.

END OF THREAD

No, you're missing the point. I think the Crossmen are great, they've done some great shows in the past and have a strong show this year. I just feel that one segment of the show is more comedic than it needs to be. They have some great horns in that corps; the narration gets to be a distraction. I could understand the segment if maybe they didn't have very talented players and needed to divert people's attention from that fact by doing cutesy stuff like the "My Humps" bit and the "hey, we have a vague idea of which city we're playing in" bit with the football score bit, but they have enough musical talent to do a great show without some 16 or 17-year-old girl going "MY HUMPS! MY HUMPS MY HUMPS MY HUMPS!" It wasn't exactly like Velvet Knights, if that's what you're going to come back with.

Edited by Studio Tan

7/10 RANKINGS

1. BD

2. CAV

3. COATS

4. CADETS

5. PHANTOM

6. CROWN

7. BOSTON

8. SCV

9. SCOUTS

10. BKNIGHTS

11. GLASSMAN

12. SPIRIT

13. COLTS

14. CAP REG

15. BSTARS

16. XMEN

Wow......the GLASSMAN must be pretty good. I mean he is one guy and ranks 11th :P :P

Triple Forte