I for one, and probably many, am sick for seeing these threads...

Go out to a show and see for yourself. just quit with these speculations about 12th place, there is NO way to pick it now, still six weeks left.

Topic Done.

Edited by BD Mello Major 05

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one, and probably many, am sick for seeing these threads...

Don't read them then......Arm chair quaterbacking is all some folks have!

Spirit has taken the advice of the visual judges and added more body movement, especially in the ballad. It slowed them by a day or so on cleaning, but their total score jumped 2.25 points last night. More cleaning should help this in the next few days.

Have to bow to the "powers that be" to get a good score these days....

Ehhh I dunno. A sub 2 point spread isn't THAT big of an edge. It's gonna be interesting the rest of the way :)

Here's the deal, Blue Stars have a VERY good chance of passing up Crossmen tomorow night. They are ahead of Cap Reg based on the fact that Cap Reg was 3.3 behind Colts tonight and Blue Stars have been less than 2 points behind Colts at their last two meetings within the last week. IMO Blue Stars are solid in 14th right now, with Colts in 13th and Spirit in 12th. It's anyone's game with a month to go. Honestly, is the race for 12th not WAY more exciting than the race for 1st? Drum corps rocks, wish I was having beers with you all right now. Peace.

-Bozz

I have a feeling PC is going to shock a few more people tonight, they are going to make this race even bigger than it is now