Carolina Crown's new Plumes!?

So....clicking through the Indy pics i noticed Crown's got some new plumes. Some nice and pretty (and big) purple plumes now fitted in the centre of the Shako. I bring up the topic because those plumes are really big....i mean,....from the pics,....they're POOFY!

I can appreciate the change to purple....i kinda like it.

I'm a little bummed that they didn't keep them off centre. :( I thought it was kind of a Crown trademark thing.

*sigh* oh well

What does everyone else think?

New plumes good!?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like the color, wish they had kept the drooping style.

and I wish they were off-centered as well.

~>conner

Thank you Carolina Crown for going back to the centered plumes

I just saw them. REALLY BIG. But I like the color somewhat. I think that the plume on the side of a symmetrical hat, although unique, might of created an illusion of spacing issues. I may be wrong about that, but I welcome them back to the center.

They change the dimensions of the performers. It looks a little akward, but I like it alright. But I do think the "droopier" look would work better, Kinda remind me of "Quetips" :worthy:

So....clicking through the Indy pics i noticed Crown's got some new plumes. Some nice and pretty (and big) purple plumes now fitted in the centre of the Shako. I bring up the topic because those plumes are really big....i mean,....from the pics,....they're POOFY!

I can appreciate the change to purple....i kinda like it.

I'm a little bummed that they didn't keep them off centre. :( I thought it was kind of a Crown trademark thing.

*sigh* oh well

What does everyone else think?

New plumes good!?

When I saw their hats all lined up nice and neat at the Chesapeake show, I commented to my husband that I'm glad they finally figured out where the center of the hat was. :P