Carolina Crown's new Plumes!?

i was prolly one of the ones who complained about the off centered plumes and now i am going to complain about them making the plumes ginormous and back to center

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the color very much, but I am glad they are centered again. It was like watching everyone march sideways for a while there.

I caught myself starting at them in Indy, not knowing that they were new. I remember thinking "Gosh those look big. Have they always been that big? They look big to me...."

Love the color, but maybe they're too big. :P

Edited by Maedhros

Found them (finally)... They look fine, but they also strangely look like the type of plumes Ronald Reagan HS use in their BOA show. Don't be surprised if they come off and appear to change color. That will be a cool effect, not done in DCI, but definitely seen before.

Edited by Reed

I like them and have no problem with them :) they look good !

Carolina Crowns new plumes are "poofy" because the feathers run upward from bottom to top. The old white ones ran downward from top to bottom. Also, the new purple ones are . . . well . . . new and inclined to poof more than ones a few years old.