Cadets Guard Clip from the Ballad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a distraction then it should have nothing to do with the fact it's controversial. If the fact that it is controversial is the reason that people are distracted then they aren't opening their minds to the production. They are only focusing on what they have already predetermined in their head to BE controversial.

You make an awful lot of assumptions here and in many other of your posts, you are free to ramble on unchecked and its wrong. Maybe instead of the complaints, over and over about posters and what they post, You can stick to the topics. Talk about one sided.

I personally did not go into any show predterminded to "hate" anything. I walked away loving the Crossmen show, and not loving the Cadets show.

Simple as that.

~G~

You make an awful lot of assumptions here and in many other of your posts, you are free to ramble on unchecked and its wrong. Maybe instead of the complaints, over and over about posters and what they post, You can stick to the topics. Talk about one sided.

I personally did not go into any show predterminded to "hate" anything. I walked away loving the Crossmen show, and not loving the Cadets show.

Simple as that.

~G~

Why in the world are you talking to anyone about staying on topic?

Simple as that.

~G~

Pot, kettle and all that. Your post would have been much better had you left out the comments and accusations directed at me.

Looking back I stand by my statement. If something is distracting or not shouldn't have anything to do with whether it's controversial. At least not for those who claim to be unbiased in basing their opinions.

If you really didn't go into anything predetermined to hate anything, conciously or subconciously, then congratulations, I wasn't talking about you and you have no reason to get defensive about my statements.

Edited by dbc03