1. Cavaliers

2. Cadets

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Blue Knights

5. Crossmen

6. Blue Stars

7. Seattle Cascades

I think the battles will be between 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6

I actually think they could battle the Cadets for 2nd in this one. Cavies are just too strong IMHO.

Predicted order of finish:

1. Cavaliers

2. Cadets

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Blue Knights

5. Crossmen

6. Blue Stars

7. Seattle Cascades

I think the battles will be between 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6

I agree with that. Maybe switch the 3 and 4. I'll make a prediction after I go watch SCV rehearse today at 6 ish.

I actually think they could battle the Cadets for 2nd in this one. Cavies are just too strong IMHO.

Ah..NO. If you think that..might as well add BK to battle Cadets for 2nd. If the Cadets make a surge, it will start in Denver.

SCV hasn't seen many corps, but they saw BD, who was at Indy. Judging off those relative spreads, I'd say SCV isn't yet ready to challenge the top corps, and would likely be in the fight for fifth if Finals were tomorrow.

SCV hasn't seen many corps, but they saw BD, who was at Indy. Judging off those relative spreads, I'd say SCV isn't yet ready to challenge the top corps, and would likely be in the fight for fifth if Finals were tomorrow.

Yeah...judging by the last time BD and SCV met, I'll bet theres a 2 point spread from Cavies to Cadets, 3 point spread from Cadets to SCV, 1.5 from SCV to BK.

4th should be added to the poll, Right?

I don't think so. SCV been with BK for awhile and has been slowly inching away from them. DATR usually sets a fire into SCV and gives them a good jump start. I see SCV over BK by 2 and closing the door on Cadets by a few tenths.

GO SCV!!!

I think Cavaliers are just too clean this year for Vanguard to ever catch-up. I do feel, however, that performance-wise Vanguard can catch Cadets this year. It's probably just too early in the season for that to happen. San Antonio may be a bit of a mix from Denver though.

And as I stated in a previous thread, I don't see Blue Knights surpassing Vanguard unless Vanguard has a melt down! Vanguard has been sooooo much dirtier than BK thus far in the season, but at the same time SCV has more room for improvement.