Current DCA Standings

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised that I haven't seen this commented on yet...

but, don't the Maryland scores seem skewed quite high?

(ducks for cover before the beers fly)

Where are you from?

Oh - okay...got it

looking at the recap, this is a panel with a clue, and many have worked already this season. i dont see anything skewed anywhere but about right

Sayre,

You may or may not remember me. Sorry I didn't have the chance to catch up to you Saturday night. But please tell your mother that I was pleased to see her again Saturday and that I will e-mail her later in the week after I get some more sleep. Thanks, and see you (perhaps?) in Rochester!

Where are you from?

Oh - okay...got it

I was referring to a comparison between the the corps at the two shows last weekend. Seems the Arnold scores jumped up pretty high, in comparison to the other show.

we'll see if I'm right next week when they're is a different mix of corps.

BTW: where are YOU from?

Never mind.. checked it out ... oh my!

Edited by brassomaniac

If the scores are not high, then Hurcs and CV are in a postion to vie for a top five spot.

It seems like this would be BIG news (esp for those 2 corps), if everyone really buys the scores at Arnold.

Before I get any more small minds knocking me for simply asking this question; this IS NOT a knock on any corps at the show, or a suggestion that any of these corps can't place at DCA.

So, if the scores are for real, why isn't there more buzz about Hurcs and CV jumping 7 points in a week and moving ahead of Brigs?

If the scores are not high, then Hurcs and CV are in a postion to vie for a top five spot.

It seems like this would be BIG news (esp for those 2 corps), if everyone really buys the scores at Arnold.

Before I get any more small minds knocking me for simply asking this question; this IS NOT a knock on any corps at the show, or a suggestion that any of these corps can't place at DCA.

So, if the scores are for real, why isn't there more buzz about Hurcs and CV jumping 7 points in a week and moving ahead of Brigs?

Well maybe because Brigs had to compete against last year's top 3 corps and Hurcs and CV only had themselves to compete with? Who knows since they weren't competing all together. This should be interesting comes DCA weekend!

Go Brigs!

Edited by Brigscontrachik05