Current DCA Standings

And then add in Lakeshormen, Mon Valley, Frontier, and Alliance somewhere,........

1. Buccaneers 88.350 (Lewisburg, PA July 22)

2. Empire Statesmen 86.500 (Lewisburg, PA July 22)

3. Bushwackers 84.925 (Lewisburg, PA July 22)

4. Caballeros 84.750 (Lewisburg, PA July 22)

5. Hurricanes 79.725 (Arnold, MD July 22)

6. CorpsVets 79.413 (Arnold, MD July 22)

7. Minnesota Brass 78.380 (Stillwater, MN July 10)

8. Brigadiers 78.263 (Lewisburg, PA July 22)

9. Renegades 75.225 (Sunnyvale, CA July 15)

10. Carolina Gold 73.463 (Clifton, NJ July 15)

River City Regiment 70.220 (Modesto, CA July 26)

11. Kilties 70.175 (Indianapolis, IN July 8)

12. Music City Legend 70.125 (Arnold, MD July 22)

13. Crusaders 69.600 (Lewisburg, PA July 22)

14. Sunrisers 69.075 (Arnold, MD July 22)

15. Skyliners 69.050 (Arnold, MD July 22)

16. SoCal Dream 68.990 (Sunnyvale, CA July 15)

17. White Sabers 64.575 (Lewisburg, PA July 22)

18. Chops Inc. 62.688 (Mankato, MN July 11)

19. Govenaires 62.088 (Mankato, MN July 11)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am probably going to catch major slack for this, but oh well! The MD score do seem a bit high to me as well! The Hurricanes are a great corps, but them contending for 5th place, seems a bit odd to me. I know Cru hasn't done all it can to help ourselfs, but usually we are in the thick of things with them, including the Rochester/Dover show weekend, with us being ahead of them. Now for them to be ten points ahead of us, hmmmmmmmm... All i we can do is make our game better, and we intend on doing that! Please don't take what I said as a dis on any corps at all, I am a drum corps fans, as well as marcher. Good luck to all! See you on the 50!

I am probably going to catch major slack for this, but oh well! The MD score do seem a bit high to me as well! The Hurricanes are a great corps, but them contending for 5th place, seems a bit odd to me. I know Cru hasn't done all it can to help ourselfs, but usually we are in the thick of things with them, including the Rochester/Dover show weekend, with us being ahead of them. Now for them to be ten points ahead of us, hmmmmmmmm...

that's right! , although I've heard good things about the potential of the Hurcs show, seems a little too much, too soon, compared to the scores at the lewisburg show.

we'll see soon!

this is what horse races are all about

And then add in Lakeshormen, Mon Valley, Frontier, and Alliance somewhere,........

Unfortunately, we have to wait a few weeks...

that's right! , although I've heard good things about the potential of the Hurcs show, seems a little too much, too soon, compared to the scores at the lewisburg show.

we'll see soon!

this is what horse races are all about

I'm glad i am not the only one!

I am probably going to catch major slack for this, but oh well! The MD score do seem a bit high to me as well! The Hurricanes are a great corps, but them contending for 5th place, seems a bit odd to me. I know Cru hasn't done all it can to help ourselfs, but usually we are in the thick of things with them, including the Rochester/Dover show weekend, with us being ahead of them. Now for them to be ten points ahead of us, hmmmmmmmm... All i we can do is make our game better, and we intend on doing that! Please don't take what I said as a dis on any corps at all, I am a drum corps fans, as well as marcher. Good luck to all! See you on the 50!

Seems odd to have Brigs not contending for the title too.

Cru and Hurs haven't been at the same show yet, but what's interesting is looking at Rochester to Lewisburg.

Bucs up ~8pts

Empire up ~7pts

Brigs up ~5pts

Cru up ~2 pts (almost 3)

White Sabres up ~6pts

Wow, looks like Cru lost a little ground.

But compare them to Brigs at the shows:

Rochester: Cru ~6 pts behind Brigs

Central Sq: Cru ~9 pts behind

Lewisburg: Cru ~9 pts behind

Keep working, yuo guys'll be alright.

Edited by DrumCorpsLives

Not a big change... RCR had a show in Modesto tonight. Dropped a couple points, but in the grand scheme of things they didn't move.

Yup - it was a weird night for us... almost a quarter of our corps couldn't make the show in time. Not competing against anyone took some of the edge off too. Definitely the most fun I've had all season. :)

Yup - it was a weird night for us... almost a quarter of our corps couldn't make the show in time. Not competing against anyone took some of the edge off too. Definitely the most fun I've had all season. :)

Those weekday shows are rough!! Glad you guys made it!! I can't imagine doing a show in that heat!!!

Wow, looks like Cru lost a little ground.

Judges so far have been extremely impressed with the show concept and content. Obviously there is alot of headsapce built into it. We have something like 20+ hours scheduled to work execution before our next competition. Check us out Aug. 9 in Syracuse to see if we acheive our goals.

Better yet, come on down to good old Vets Park in Medina, NY Sat night for exhibitions by St. Joes, Mon Valley, CRU and the Erie T-Birds (hope I didn't leave anybody out). Should be a great night at my old alma-mater with a big party at the VFW.

Edited by Storkysr

It's all irrelevant until everyone is on the same field but I like seeing a little mix up among the corps!! Rochester will be interesting. . . who knows what could happen :)