Current DCA Standings

Well, we will be having fun at Drum Corps tomorrow so we win :P

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but you might have missed that I was attacked first. It was an insulting reply to my post. If you slap me; I slap back.

I didn't call anyone, in particular, a moron. I stand by my comment that my point was made in plain english, easily understandable AND I made it clear I didn't see the show and was only camparing the movement of scores. There was no basis to assume that this was an attack or slight to any corps SINCE I ALSO CLEARLY STATED THAT IT WAS NOT (multiple times!).

can you believe what you have to go through to make a simple statement on this forum?

Maybe the thought police can make a list of what I'm not supposed to say, so that I can continue to participate.

I have to add that I DO really appreciate the people with whom I've had intelligent discussions here; as those discussions been thoroughly enjoyable and informative.

Oh, and thank YOU, Liz (sincerely), for your polite and concerned reply which I'm sure was intended to bring some civility to this exchange.

so if someone jumps off a bridge, because they did it you'll do it?

feel free to state your opinion. if someone else is a big enough ######## to attack....if you attack back, does that make you a bigger ########?

speak your peace all you want. just dont stoop to the levels other may stoop to.

I guess. Matbe you should both get a real life.

wow. just wow.

Liz where's my check eh?

Well, we will be having fun at Drum Corps tomorrow so we win :P

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

I'd be interested there also...SoCal Dream pulled a 69.46 tonight....are there any DCA shows this weekend with the other Class A's involved??

July 29

Binghamton NY

White Sabers

Skyliners

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Empire Statesmen

Brigadiers

July 29th

Houston Tx

Frontier

Gulf Coast Sound

Should be some scores this time tommorrow night.

so if someone jumps off a bridge, because they did it you'll do it?

feel free to state your opinion. if someone else is a big enough ######## to attack....if you attack back, does that make you a bigger ########?

speak your peace all you want. just dont stoop to the levels other may stoop to.

Jeff:

We all have opinions. You have to repsect the ideas,thoughts, and opinions of others.So accept it, and move on. I also enjoy your thoughts on pro wrestling--NOT Sheesh

Annie

Kudos to the So Cal Dream.

July 29

Binghamton NY

White Sabers

Skyliners

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Empire Statesmen

Brigadiers

July 29th

Houston Tx

Frontier

Gulf Coast Sound

Should be some scores this time tommorrow night.

Thanks! I've forgotton, however, who the declared Class A corps are this year!

The Reneagedes have been a bit smaller so far, compared to previous years. Yet, I can't help but think that they can morph into the powerhouse they are known to be by the end of August. They have been making additions so only time will tell I guess. They are sounding better and better, and the drill looked pretty good last time I saw them in Elk Grove. For us RCR peeps, it's been fun, our season is officially over. So good luck to the remaining corps going to DCA. I of course will be cheering on Dream and Renegades being that I am from the West Coast. I think this will be the year to purchase the DCA video or DVD. So much hype about how good everyone is. I would like to see it in person, don't know yet if I will make the trip.