DCI San Antonio, TX

If you can't make it to San Antonio this year, there will be a live stream of the entire Southwestern Championships (Afternooon & Evening show) on the DCI Season Pass.:)

For more info:

(http://www.dci.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=f0abfd06-f4e7-4738-9ece-4991b3e236d6)

Edited by mbui

I'll be checking out Cavies & Cadets (haven't seen them since Indy), plus SCV who I haven't seen yet!!! :)

I have to be at work when San Antonio is going on. Does the live stream require a standalone application, like Windows Media Player, or does it use the same embedded player player used for the clips of previous shows? My work computers are locked tight and won't play WMF on a standalone app but play the clips just fine. Would like to see at least part of the performance on break. Thanks.

*happy dance*

I have to be at work when San Antonio is going on. Does the live stream require a standalone application, like Windows Media Player, or does it use the same embedded player player used for the clips of previous shows? My work computers are locked tight and won't play WMF on a standalone app but play the clips just fine. Would like to see at least part of the performance on break. Thanks.

They used WPM this past weekend....

I don't think you're going to have any luck