Houston, TX...TONIGHT!

Goodluck! Tonight.

drumspiritTerrance

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SCV is not my favorite corps, I just like their style better than Crown. It is just an opinion which others may or may not share. I happen to be a Blue Devils fan thank you very much.

That is well and good but it not necessary to insult an entire corps while saying this.. <**>

I'm sure BD is thrilled to have you in their corner.. :sshh:

SCV is not my favorite corps, I just like their style better than Crown. It is just an opinion which others may or may not share. I happen to be a Blue Devils fan thank you very much.

Qualify your "Bore" comment. Have you seen both shows this year? What makes Crown boring?

Qualify your "Bore" comment. Have you seen both shows this year? What makes Crown boring?

I have seen Crown perform 5 times at Finals in person over the past 11 years. I have never been a fan, because their show has never demanded/caught my attention. I am not trying to be hurtful, or upset anyone. I marched in a medicore top 12 corps for a couple of years. I had a great time. Were we good? Sure. Were we great? No. Did a lot of people go and get hotdogs when we performed? Yes! I never took it personally.

I want to be entertained when I see a drum corps show. In my experience over the past few years, SCV has offered a more interesting, yet entertaining brand of drum corps than Crown.

Maybe in Madison, Crown will just blow me away, but I am not holding my breath!

Although I love Crown and am very excited to see how their future unfolds over the next few years...

is there any doubt who I'd want to come out on top?? :blink:

VANGUARD! ^OO^

Edited by PeeWee

Crown's show is amazing this year. SCV's show is amazing this year. But their shows are so totally different, you can't really compare. But I think in terms of total general effect, SCV comes out above Crown. Whoever wins, I'll be happy...as long as both of them are in the top 8 for Atlanta!

And there is one thing that Crown's show doesn't have (for obvious reasons) that SCV's does...

VVVVAAAAANNNNNNGUUUUAAAAAARRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to yell that.

Edited by Hrothgar15

You know the top 12 will play in the evening in Atlanta right, not just the top 8?

Edited by chadwick

Yep....the top eight are automatically performing in the evening. The top 4 from the afternoon performance will play again during the evening performance.

89.15 Cavaliers

83.25 Carolina Crown

83.25 Santa Clara Vanguard

79.60 Spirit from JSU

72.40 Mandarins

67.90 The Magic

66.60 Pioneer