The San Antonio Texas Saloon...

This is what DCI's web site says about the Season Pass:

"We're expecting the stands to be filled, but we didn't want to leave out the fans who couldn't make it to San Antonio. That's why Season Pass is working hard to bring the drum corps experience to your computer. Today's Season Pass coverage will include:

Live streaming video

Live webcam

"The Beat" DCI's video magazine

Live "Boo-yah" game-time commentary from Michael Boo

Photo galleries and more"

I don't see ONE WORD about this being a bata test of the streaming system as some posters have claimed. I agree that all would be forgiven if DCI made available on its Season Pass web site a complete streaming show from tonight in the Windows Media Player format.

Vic Russell

Vic would you like some cheese with your whine :) Maybe you should call DCI, they might send you a Championship pin or something :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what DCI's web site says about the Season Pass:

"We're expecting the stands to be filled, but we didn't want to leave out the fans who couldn't make it to San Antonio. That's why Season Pass is working hard to bring the drum corps experience to your computer. Today's Season Pass coverage will include:

Live streaming video

Live webcam

"The Beat" DCI's video magazine

Live "Boo-yah" game-time commentary from Michael Boo

Photo galleries and more"

I don't see ONE WORD about this being a bata test of the streaming system as some posters have claimed. I agree that all would be forgiven if DCI made availabe on its Season Pass web site a complete streaming show from tonight in the Windows Media Player format.

Vic Russell

Hmmm,,,

no web cam

no streaming video

No commentary

I haven't seen one photo.

Yep, I'd say we got screwed tonight. I know its not DCI's fault, but I dont think they have done enought to keep us posted about what is going on, and thats on them. Sorry, but this is why you have back up plans, and then you have backup plans for your backup plans. DCI gets an F on this one.

I still can't get to the season pass homepage? I get a 'cannot find server' What gives?

Well let me give you the skinny. Its not gonna be pretty, but I think you need to hear it.

DCI HATES YOU!!!!!

Club DCP has 206311 views! :P

The club rules all