The San Antonio Texas Saloon...

Well let me give you the skinny. Its not gonna be pretty, but I think you need to hear it.

DCI HATES YOU!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

where's my lawyer?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are planning on streaming Atlanta next week...at least it's on the schedule.

Yeah, and its supposed to be Multi-Camera form what I had read and heard. Confidence is not high right now. At least for me.

Jim Wolf

71-77 NJ Black Watch

I haven't seen one photo.

Yep, I'd say we got screwed tonight. I know its not DCI's fault, but I dont think they have done enought to keep us posted about what is going on, and thats on them. Sorry, but this is why you have back up plans, and then you have backup plans for your backup plans. DCI gets an F on this one.

Have you ever worked in any service department at all? It's hard to keep everybody happy. You gotta realize DCI is less than thrilled about this too. It's not their fault- and they've already apologised (see their website). What more do you want them to do? No, DCI doesnt get an F. From what I understand, SP has already given it's subscribers 1000% of what it did last year (for the same fee.)

'Twould appear that Phantom's in da house

Yeah, and its supposed to be Multi-Camera form what I had read and heard. Confidence is not high right now. At least for me.

Jim Wolf

71-77 NJ Black Watch

I thought that was kind of a stretch to begin with

STREAM BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!