San Antonio aftermath...

One thing I noticed is that BD was .55 behind with basically the same show and ending, Cavis on the other hand added their new ending and a multitude of changes. If the Cavi's are only ahead by .55 what do you think will happen when the Dev's bring out their new ending?

IMO BD takes it in Madison.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I noticed is that BD was .55 behind with basically the same show and ending, Cavis on the other hand added their new ending and a multitude of changes. If the Cavi's are only ahead by .55 what do you think will happen when the Dev's bring out their new ending?

Who said Cavaliers had their new ending? On the APD, it's the same as it's been for weeks now. The only major change I can hear that they've made since Indy, even Columbia, is to add more horns and alter the music in the "track skipping" section.

The Cavaliers have had the same ending since pretty early on this season. The ending they had last night at SA is the same one they have on the Columbia, MO APD, which was recorded on June 24th. As far as I know, there is still more to put on the field and complete the show.

IMO, both the Cavaliers and BD were head and shoulders design-wise over the rest of the corps. I don't believe Phantom has a chance at taking down either of the top 2. They are great, don't get me wrong, but I think their goal for the rest of the season should be to remain in 3rd, not to win the championship.

Nola Jones had Cavies up by .6 over BD in GE Visual. A week and a half ago, BD was winning that caption over Cavies. This seems to be the key. Every other caption was pretty close. If Nola Jones is not judging GE Visual at finals, BD will win.

Um, what are you talking about? This is only the second time that Cavaliers and BD have even met. The first time was in Indy, and the Cavaliers took GE Vis then as well. Check the recaps.

Um, what are you talking about? This is only the second time that Cavaliers and BD have even met. The first time was in Indy, and the Cavaliers took GE Vis then as well. Check the recaps.

Um, you are incorrect. BD beat Cavies in GE Visual at both Minn. shows. You check the recaps.

I know that this has been answered already, but I thought that I would add my two cents. I have been with the Cavaliers all summer. I am on break presently running my own band camps. The ending is the same at this as it was in the third week of June. There has been a lot of cleaning and music fixes. There might be something soon. I won't reveal anything. They do have three full days of rehearsal before Cookeville, plus the day of the show. Will the Devils have a new ending? I'm sure that they will put something new in. It is a given. I love drum corps :blink: One fact that some of you know and maybe some of you don't know. We worry more about the scores and captions then the kids do. After 20 some-odd shows this summer, my observation is that the kids don't really care about the score. They have other factors that drive them, like doing their personal best, having a good individual show, not recovering most of the show, and of course, the experience of drum corps in general, just to name a few.

The Cavaliers have had the same ending since pretty early on this season. The ending they had last night at SA is the same one they have on the Columbia, MO APD, which was recorded on June 24th. As far as I know, there is still more to put on the field and complete the show.

IMO, both the Cavaliers and BD were head and shoulders design-wise over the rest of the corps. I don't believe Phantom has a chance at taking down either of the top 2. They are great, don't get me wrong, but I think their goal for the rest of the season should be to remain in 3rd, not to win the championship.

Phantom's goal is always to win the championship. That will never change.

Important score: Bluecoats guard came out 8th. EIGHTH with a 16.90

They can't be feeling very happy about that.