Extreme Makeover: The Top 21!

I really like the look of the one you made for Pio, just a couple suggestions, if you don't mind. For one, could you try and incorporate the old Aussies back in, but a bit modernized, and try and add in some things that would make it look taller?

Suggestions noted - Hope this is sort of what you had in mind:

NEW PIONEER IDEAS (Again, these are "working" sketches - not a finished product, gang!)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig those Pioneer designs! Especially the one on the left. Clean cut, and bad-@##. Good stuff.

Edited by Morgoth Bauglir

First off, I want to thank everyone for stopping by, commenting, offering feedback, and appreciating a fresh voice in uniform design. Just FYI: I didn't make these drawings to "get famous" or "hired by FJM" or to "oust Cesario" (Although I'm truly flattered by those who suggest otherwise...) I made these drawings for all of you - the rabid fans, historians, and critics. So... Thanks - and keep checking back here for updates and new images. (Amazing how what started as a fun little project has "exploded" into a thriving thread - and a relativly intelligent discussion - about uniforms and visual design.)

Right now, I'm doing my best to keep up with the rolling requests. I'm hoping for a few more "fantasy ideas" before I move on to vintage corps. I then plan to explore Div 2/3 designs for a while. So, those of you who poseted a comment, critique, or suggestion, keep checking back either with this thread or in my GALLERY

I also highly encourge those of you looking for more "avant garde" designs and winterguard/drumline stuff to check my SKETCHBOOK

For now, I'm going to sleep - this has been a wicked cool thread, and again - I truly appreciate all the feedback. Keep checking in on this thread or go directly to my page: http://becorps.deviantart.com/

-TGB

I don't know if anyone else would care, but your mind plus the 6 Tarheel Sun uniforms in 5 years would yield some cool results. :)

my favorite is the fantasy Cavaliers uniform... so good.

and the two Glassmen uniforms are awesome.

you've got an awesome talent man... you should email some of your ideas to FJM or other uniform companies... if not for them to be used, to get some feedback.

~>conner

I think the only problem with the Blue Stars uniform is the lack of a buckle. Cesario wanted to replace their buckle with a mirror the last time they got new unis, and that prompted them to go to Stanbury.

euphonium96 please contact the cream team....immediately....thanks :rock:

I am in love with the futuristic designs you made. I guess that means I am really gonna like the cavies guard unis when i see them in hotlanta. woot

Crossmen___Practical_by_Becorps.jpg

Gotta say I respect the time you put in to all of those uni designs..

I too dig this version of the Bones uni, and pleasantly surprised to see that people miss the early 90's threads..

Nice touch too bringing the cross down in the uniform too. Haven't seen it that far down the torso since '84. Don't know how I feel about the cross rotated slightly though (no doubt to look like an X). There I gotta stick with tradition and make it straight...

Great job though!