Extreme Makeover: The Top 21!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your designs are so original ! You are very talented.

I like your Southwind design! And your Blue Devils uniform is stylin'

B)

Designs for the following corps have been added, per a number of requests:

TROOPERS

KILTIES

MUCHACHOS

If you're really interested, you can also scope out designs for other uniforms, including stuff made for the Texas Tech Marching Band: GALLERY

####!!! The Troop would look GREAT in that uni! Kilties should snap this one up. I don;t see Cabs goign to this...but perhaps Inspires??? That would visually differentiate them from Cabs the next time the come over.

And even though our unis afer new to us ths year...I'd LOVE to see a practical version of SoCal Dream. Go to http://www.perc-photos.com/calistateopen/S...ream/index.html for pics to work from.

Edited by 84BDsop

Wow! Nice work on the Troopers design!

Folks on the Troopers message board tossed this subject around a bit earlier this summer with speculations of "what if" and wish list type stuff. I'd love to revive their thread with a link to your Troopers rendition if you don't mind (thought I'd make sure you are ok with it first). Or, you can check out their thread and do the honors yourself. Or, if you see the stuff fans/alumni like/dislike from the posts there, it might even give you more ideas!!

Troopers Uniform Discussion

What I like about your rendition is there's still the illusion/suggestion of the scarf. Seems like either folks want the scarf to go away cause of various problems with it, or the old time traditionalists say the scarf must be a part of the uniform. It looks like your design solves both those issues.

Edited by Marianne

Wow! Nice work on the Troopers design!

Folks on the Troopers message board tossed this subject around a bit earlier this summer with speculations of "what if" and wish list type stuff. I'd love to revive their thread with a link to your Troopers rendition if you don't mind (thought I'd make sure you are ok with it first). Or, you can check out their thread and do the honors yourself. Or, if you see the stuff fans/alumni like/dislike from the posts there, it might even give you more ideas!!

Troopers Uniform Discussion

What I like about your rendition is there's still the illusion/suggestion of the scarf. Seems like either folks want the scarf to go away cause of various problems with it, or the old time traditionalists say the scarf must be a part of the uniform. It looks like your desing solves both those issues.

Yes, you may link to my design or post it on the Troopers discussion forum. Thanks for asking.

-TGB

geddy!

Long time no speak....if you don't remember, worked with you at Spirit before i went to teach Xmen. Hope all is well and that your Eagles will turn it around this year!

Evan

Jeez Evan - Man, it has been a long time.. What ya been up to!