St Peters Scores

If you look at past scores, the corps that were in this competition that were in competition yesterday are all up by 1 point cept for Southwind who is up 2 points and the Cadets who are up 1.5 points

I noticed that too. I keep my own 'latest scores' spreadsheet going, everyone at this contest had quite a jump in just one night.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

St. Peters was my first viewing of Cadets this year. They were pretty much 'on' the entire show. The 'new' opener reminds me a lot of last year's show. Personally, I don't like the vocalist and some of the narration, but it was a pretty entertaining show. And those kids are talented!

Heading to Cookeville on Friday to see the top 8. We'll see how they stack up.

Van

I was also at the show, and man - the Cadet's can really play (but wow, that show stinks out-loud). Although, when the Cadets were aloud to shine during the encore the audience couldn't help but eat it up (like I said, these guys have a TON of talent). The Blue Stars and Southwind were probably the most well received shows of the evenning.

As much as I would love to take these scores as the gospel, I really doubt they are too comparable. At best we can take placement out of this, which doesn't mean much for the Cadets. Not that I have any proof that the Cadets weren't a 91 tonight, but I just think that scores are relative to your competition and since, at best, the rest of the field was 10 points behind them, probably not accurate. Although certainly not too far off. The highlight for me is knowing that Cap Reg performed very consistantly above Blue Stars tonight. Nothing I haven't expected all season, but nice to see it confirmed.

Does anyone know whether there was a full line up of judges at this show or not? Just curious, since several corps posted between 1 and 2 point pops in one day, which sometimes occurs when a judge is missing. Recaps are still not up. Anyone know?

I heard a brass judge was missing but recaps arent up so that can not be verified.

I heard a brass judge was missing but recaps arent up so that can not be verified.

MUST......SEE......RECAP......NOW!!! :whistle: