church supplement during tour

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the PIO.... i think it was mandatory at the time.

Wow, that's really something.

I guess if people were going to church when I marched, it was completely invisible, because I have no idea whether anyone did or not.

At Alliance, our Sunday rehearsals started at noon or later specifically so we wouldn't interfere with church, and for camps we occasionally missed a few members on Sunday mornings and rehearsed without them.

So, as others have said... depends on the corps.

I would ask the admin about it. When I marched,(I can't remember which corps) I know a vounteer would drive some kids to church on sunday whenever possible.

Whatever your corps does, i doubt it's going to be completely "you're not allowed at all. You have to practice"

no no Eric, not religion... just church.

good pick up.

~>conner

I would ask the admin about it. When I marched,(I can't remember which corps) I know a vounteer would drive some kids to church on sunday whenever possible.

Whatever your corps does, i doubt it's going to be completely "you're not allowed at all. You have to practice"

I don't remember a volunteer driving anyone to church at Glassmen (so maybe it was Kiwis or Xmen), but I do remember a volunteer who would do a prayer service every morning at breakfast.

When I was at Pioneer we went to church but only once or twice (when we were still in Milwaukee and about once on tour). It was every Sunday for camps.

I don't think god is going to make you burn in #### for missing church while you're on tour. If anything you're paying homage by bringing a joyful noise unto him..

oh i know that. its just something really important to me ya know. i was fully prepared to not go to church. i was just wondering whether there was something else provided or whether it would be up to me...thats all

I don't think god is going to make you burn in #### for missing church while you're on tour. If anything you're paying homage by bringing a joyful noise unto him..

I dunno...some stuff I've heard about certain tour activities sounds a little less than Holy...