• Bluecoats
    • Cadets
    • Carolina Crown
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Madison Scouts
  2. 2. Will Cadets Beat out Bloo?

• Yes
    • No

Last radar I saw had it moving on out, does anyone know if it was a rain out? I would hate that, would like to see how PR, BD and Cavies score with their new additions.

Son called before the show started and said the Cavies ending is amazing and it won't be completely finished until finals week.

Yeah.... is the show really rained out? www.dci.org didn't say ####! I wanna know! haha.

I think the best bet for The Cavaliers to win this year is to keep cleaning and adding. I think maybe some parts of last year's show was really cool, but they became novelty because of too many viewings of the same show performed with the same great things. I think if finals was your first viewing of Cavaliers 2005, you would really enjoy it...

2006 is different....so many detailed things...and it's so complex with such a simple concept. If they keep adding to it...and the ending goes well, I can't WAIT to see the DVD. I think this might be my favorite Cavaliers show ever.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think about it...bigger shows like these, it takes a lot more to shut them down....I don't know whether or not it's feasible to have a rain delay

Well by looking at the Season Pass Photo Gallery it looks like they got as far as the Cadets.

Awww! That singer from the Cadets is such a doll! Her smile is electric! I don't really like the vocals in the show, but this girl is seriously talented. Keep smiling!

Awww! That singer from the Cadets is such a doll! Her smile is electric! I don't really like the vocals in the show, but this girl is seriously talented. Keep smiling!

They had a wonderful interview with her on Season Pass. She seems just so sweet. Her parents are so proud and happy for her. You are right. Her smile is endearing. :)

Radar currently shows rain, with heavier stuff still to come. Rain stretches almost back to Nash-Vegas.

Drat!!! It is pouring here in Auburn, Alabama but that is 6 hours away from Cookeville. Thank goodness tomorrow is domed. It is supposed to rain in Atlanta. There is room in the CNN center where they have fan fair to put corps as they wait to perform. Hate to see that ruined as well.

They had a wonderful interview with her on Season Pass. She seems just so sweet. Her parents are so proud and happy for her. You are right. Her smile is endearing. :)

They interview her?! I'm totally going to check it out! Thanks!

::does an anti-rain dance::........anyone like to join in?