I predict, in the year 2013...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess what I said was a little mean. Let me re-word it: "Star of Indiana 1993 was progressive, creative, innovative, and all the usual accolades associated with this show. BD 2003, while technically impeccable, was not progessive in anyway, IMO."

====

As far as the post goes... I see SCV winning there 5th championship in a row. =)

Edited by just_another_fanatic

I'm not sure what to think about 2013 SCV. I'm sure it took a lot of trucks to haul in those poppy-flower golf carts years back but I can't imagine how many trucks it took to haul in that pyramid. Yes, it was disturbing, the human sacrifices at the end of the show, but it did work. Great show SCV.

that's cool just, didn't mean to imply that 2003 BD was innovative, just that the show was a masterpiece.

The Cavaliers make innovative use of jet packs and 3D drill to hold off the Crossmen for their 8th title in a row... :)

...and member dues will average about $5K.

Even a week-long soccer camp for a kid is $1K these days (just try an internet search on sleepaway summer camps for kids for a really depressing eye-opener).

It's amazing that drum corps dues are so inexpensive.

It was kinda tacky for 2013 Cadets to have a colorguard "Antichrist" pop out of the box at the end of the show. Other than that it was a good year.

It was kinda tacky for 2013 Cadets to have a colorguard "Antichrist" pop out of the box at the end of the show. Other than that it was a good year.

Hey, I didn't hear anyone complaining about it in 2012 when they had Christ pop out of a box. Suddenly it's a problem when it's the Antichrist? Sheesh. Some people.

Edited by MikeBob

Come on now, how can we forget Cadets 83?