Plenty of hype for this one....  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cavaliers
    • Blue Devils
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Cadets
    • Bluecoats

I was thinking back.. this is the first year since 2000 I've been really stoked about getting the DVD's and CD's for more than like 2-3 shows.

BD, Cavs, PR, Crown...some of Cadets, Spirit, Glassmen...pretty #### good year.

Gonna go check out the show in Charlotte Sunday too...review coming. :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavies 94.255

BD 93.475

Phantom 93.015

Bluecoats 91.550

Cadets 90.85

shouldn't there be a California Blackout option in the poll? for all of us stuck at home watching the stream?

I think the placing hold with Cavies, BD, PR, Bloo, and Cadets.

Please don't turn this discussion into an amps/voice rant (we know you love/hate them). But I think that the Cadets will have to be real careful about getting their electronic equipment dry! If they don't get this done right, they will have MAJOR issues tonight. This is a very technical job. Hope they have someone to do it right. I know what I am talking about. THIS IS NOT A SAFETY ISSUE. SO all those who are going to automatically jump in on water and electricity speak only if you know what you are talking about. The equipment is grounded. There is no danger of shock if this is done right. But there is danger of a sneak path to ground killing the operation of a circuit or power supply and either distorting or killing the sound. This is not the show to have amp/mic issues. I would expect that the other corps who had not yet performed were very careful about keeping their equipment dry until the last minute. But the Cadets were performing on the field and could not. Hope the Bluecoats pit had their equipment covered while they were waiting.

we ALL win...LIVE ON SEASONPASS!!!!

Does Anyone feel a shake-up at the bottom today? Perhaps in the 10-14 spots? I am hoping that Crossmen close the gap between Spirit and Glassmen.

GO BONES!!!