DCI Atlanta: A 23 Corps Buffet!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd didn't go wild for the cavies tonight. Although, this crowd is kinda lame in general tonight.

Ummm, they seemed to be going wild a lot more for the Cavaliers than anyone else tonight...

I think the new ending was a bit overhyped. I have no desire to punch anybody :P

You can always punch yourself if that ending didn't do it for ya.. jk

DCI -- I'm BEGGING YOU !!!! Stop over-directing and just show the high-cam more, esp for the endings!!!!!

FOR THE WHOLE SHOW. The high camera covers the whole field tonite....

The new ending (if that was all of it) is weak. I'll give them that it is considerably better than what they had and the drill right before the little guard sitdown was nice, but come on, am I the only one that finds the use of the robot theme just a little excessive and perhaps a bit heavy handed? The last thing that show needs is MORE robot! Enough already, it's hokey IMHO.

Love the new ending, but wish wouldn't have just focused on the guard conveyor belt at the end. This show absolute rocks my world. I think it may be my favorite show ever. Just so much going on. Definitely worth the price of season pass just to see those 11 minutes!!!!!!!Even though the picture was a little blurred.

Wow, that show was just a cut above. I did like the "rough" brass sound better without the mutes, but other than that, this show is just getting better and better. What a complete experience!

I don't know if it was the humidity the 2 nights I saw them, but their mutes kept rolling all over the field from them falling out. Bet they had on average 2-4 mutes fall out each run they did.