Phantom 1.025 from the lead.

I was just stating what the caption scores were .... hence why I erased the rest of the comment. I only kept thoes numbers quoted to have the full value of each caption listed.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the fact that it wasn't relevant to what was being said at all??

Okay.. just as long as I'm clear. Thanks for clarifying.

I only said "I hope".

As far as weaknesses, where are they?!

I know some judges have placed them lower, but that kind of shocked me.

Visual GE should be easily handed to Cavies.

The only edge Phantom has is in percussion. I enjoy Cavies music immensely this year. . .total package.

I would say, as far as atlanta went, that the cavies weaknesses are in the 4 captions they did not win, namely Brass(2nd), percussion(4th), GE Vis(3rd), and Colorguard (2nd)

Especially Percussion. GE Vis.

I agree with Nikk that I have no idea what the judges are looking at in the GE Vis caption, I personally would have given it to Cavies, but then again I am not the judge. Whatever criteria they are judging by, Cavies are lacking evidently (but don't ask me what they are lacking in)

The only REALLY strong captions they ran away with were Ensemble Music (how PR wins brass and perc and finishes 4th in ensemble is also beyond me)

and Perf Vis (even more is how Cavies DOMINATED this caption and finished 3rd in GE Vis)

If I had to call it right now, I would say Cavies, Regiment, then BD

I have never been a big cavies fan, but I really like their show this year.

As far as Regiment, I firmly believe they have the best hornline and snare line this year.

HOWEVER, visual and GE Vis almost always rule the day DCI week and I think Cavies will take both. Only time will tell

• 1 month later...
Okay, I have a quick question. What is the point resurrecting a thread that is more than a month old, and posting the same thing 3 times? Please, no.

OK, I'm done. Just remember next year that threads can get bumped when you wanna talk smack.... B)

2006 Phantom Regiment is possibly my favorite phanotm show ever.

It is absolutely amazing. What an amazing finals performance, they were on fire.