BK on a tear

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they were right on Vanguard's tail much of the early season. They have a well designed program and quite a bit of talent, as far as I can tell from streaming. So not that much of a surprise, really. Next rematch - Saturday in Allentown. But quarterfinals should be interesting, finally getting those corps in the middle of the finals pack together again.

Saw 'em twice yesterday and I don't understand. Not only boring, but they couldn't make a straight line if you gave them a ruler and a piece of string.......

Okay, kick me, but it's my opinion.

I really love their show this year. I don't think they are quite as good as Vanguard this year, and would have them really close to Crown. Musically I think they are a little better than Crown, but visually, I would give Crown the edge. It will definitely be interesting come finals week.

I have a feeling that Crown's Drumline is going to hurt them big time come finals week. SCV seemed to have the better visual package over Corwn, but I did not care for the tones coming from the horns at all, so I think it will be very interesting. I love the underdog as I stand a whopping 5' 8 1/2. Having to fight for everything and earn it is a way of life and I think BK fits that role very well. It will be fun fun fun the next week and a half!!! Do it up Blue Knights go fulfill your destiny!!!! ^0^

Wesley Perkins

BK '97 98

not trying to rag on bk, but i just dont see why they are beating crown. crown is SOOO much better in my opinion then BK. quite honestly, i felt bk should have been 10th in atlanta and nowhere near crown or scv. but oh well, time will tell. i have a feeling that crown is not quite done and will end up back on top of bk.

They have something unique going on this year for sure. When I went and saw them rehearse in CA, it was clear that they were turning over a new leaf. The new energy they have is different than anything I've ever seen, and the drum book is quite innovative from top to bottom.

G