with just over a week to go............

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and SCV less than a point behind the cadets, do you think they can pass them up?

I've been saying all over this board - YES!!! :blink:

I don't think so. The Cadets late-season-surge is a bit late this year, but I think it will be enough to hold of the Vangaurd.

We'll have a better idea after tonight's show when they face them and Bloo head-to-head.

The logical part of my brain is saying "no"... but the Vanguard part of my brain is saying "absolutely".

So we'll see. :P

I'm not a religious man... but I've been praying for it.

they will, i promise.

everyone is talking about the cadets late season surge, how about the vangaurd late season surge? you can't honestly think that vanguard doesn't give a final push too.

It's tough to tell just looking generally at both corps' progress in captions. SCV's been competing against some of the same corps recently, not as true for Cadets...but SCV's been surging further beyond corps like Scouts and Glassmen the past few nights (seems Spirit is gaining similarly in scores)...whereas Cadets and Bluecoats seem to be calling it even lately in the improvement department.

they will, i promise.

everyone is talking about the cadets late season surge, how about the vangaurd late season surge? you can't honestly think that vanguard doesn't give a final push too.

Or even a Vanguard finals night push, i.e. 2005, 1999.

Of course, there's always 2003. :P

...whereas Cadets and Bluecoats seem to be calling it even lately in the improvement department.

A good point, and another reason tonight's show will be so exciting. :blink:

I don't think so. The Cadets late-season-surge is a bit late this year, but I think it will be enough to hold of the Vangaurd.

Like they're the only corps capable of a late season surge. <**>

SCV's been known for some very strong finishes and late season surges of their own.

I think it could very well happen.