When were you deflowered?

1982 Sun Prairie WI. Madison Scouts were doing an exhibition.

I was hooked for life!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1974 in Waterloo

Emerald Knights

Precisionaires

Royals

Chevaliers

Colt 45

Nee Hi's

Eye Openers

The last year Iowa had that many corps...It was June, I was 10/11 and remember it was very Hot.....

Live? 83 Cary NC a week before finals (Garfield and their Z-pull, SCV, 27th, and others I'm forgetting)............

PBS broadcast: 75 Philadelphia (I think that was when the Cavaliers did that company front and marched over the rifle line while they were lying down on the field)

I told this over in the Freelancers thread....

Riverside 1987

I had just decided to join the corps that morning (I'd been to the Memorial Day Camp, but hadn't committed yet). So I was technically in a corps before I saw my first show. B)

That was the year of SCV playing Russian Christmas Music, and I've been hooked ever since.

1999 Drums Along The Rockies. All the great corps were there! BK, SCV, Cavies, Cadets, Phantom, Troopers. If you're going to be deflowered, better be with the best! :)

Cavaliers didn't do DATR in 1999

Friday June 18, 1999

Oswego, IL (DCM)

69.1 Cavaliers

61.4 Colts

54.3 Pioneer

46.5 Capital Sound

45.7 Americanos

45.5 Blue Stars

42.5 Phantom Legion

21.8 Kingsmen

Funny enough... the first live show I ever attended was the first live show in which I first performed with the corps. All I remember is Pioneer playing off the field...and not being able to perform the entire show because of endurance issues and nerves. yada yada yada.

Spring, TX...1988

Scouts, VK, Sky Ryders, Freelancers, Black Gold & British Crusaders.

Changed my life forever!!

I marched in that show(Black Gold). Glad to know I could change your life.. :lolhit:

First show that really rocked me was: Norman, OK 1983

1 Blue Devils 87.850

2 Madison Scouts 81.000

3 Cavaliers 72.850

4 Troopers 69.350

5 Valley Fever 62.250

Mine was in 1993. My high went to a drum corps show at Houston Tx in Rice University's football stadium. Boy was it hot!!! Felt like an oven with the stadium dig in the ground. First corps live was watching Madison Scouts do their basics block. They were doing circle drill 3. I watched members fall out and do push ups for every mistake they did on their own. I was blown away.

Then I heard them warm up. oooooooooooooooooooooh. I decided to try out for a drum corps. Sky Ryders were the closest one to me but then I found out the bad news............ :o