When were you deflowered?

1992 Moonlight Classic in Stockton, CA

SCV Fiddler on the roof, oh yeah!

BD When a man loves a woman was the highlight of the night

VK Awsome and I had'nt ever laughed that hard.

Freelancers Two of my drum instructers were on the snare line so I loved the line.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1992 Moonlight Classic in Stockton, CA

[snip]

VK Awsome and I had'nt ever laughed that hard.

I remember VK. When you are going for it, go for it. Throw out the kitchen sink! Loved them. They were so fun. Loved the attitude. DM with sunglasses resting on a lounge chair drinking an umbrella beverage during retreat lol.

I marched in that show(Black Gold). Glad to know I could change your life..

Nah, it was probably my performance in the Freelancers' pit that night. :P

Edited by ogre

1999 Drums Along The Rockies. All the great corps were there! BK, SCV, Cavies, Cadets, Phantom, Troopers. If you're going to be deflowered, better be with the best! :)

Sorry, no Cavies at DATR in 1999. Lineup was Cadets, BD, SCV, BK, Phantom, Troopers and Colts. I'm looking at the poster on my wall as I type.

I'd been a fan since 2000 but the first show I actually got to was the exSIGHTment of sound 2003 in Hot as blazes, Houston Texas. Cavies were there and Vanguard was there....but the first show I saw was that of Revolution in their first (and sadly only) year of D2 competition.

1978 Pacific Procession at the old Spartan Stadium in San Jose.

As I recall the SCV guard were wearing their white boots and those short skirts and carrying their umbrullas. Oh, and I must not forget 34 guard down front doing the bottle dance. This was the third of their Champioinship years. Oh for the Royer years to return.

Seems like I recall the 27th Lancers being there but when I look through the archives I don't ever see them performing in the west. Why would I remember that uniform?

Hopefully, someone will correct me. Seems like a long time ago and the mind is fading. Haven't missed a year since then and will be an SCV fan for life, what is left of it.

The first I saw was in July of 1989. Southwind, Florida Wave, Crossmen, Suncoast Sound, Spirit of Atlanta, and Cadets of Bergen County were there. Spirit came in second to Cadets that day, beating both Crossmen and Suncoast who would end up in Finals with Spirit on the outside by the end of the season. I was hooked as a fan then, but didn't even consider marching until a couple of years later.