When were you deflowered?

1995 early season, and the scouts were there B)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My high school used to host Black Gold's home show every year and we could work at it. I was an usher. I think Vanguard and Scouts were there. First show I went to and just watched was that same show in '93. I loved Blue Devils that year.

The first competition I ever attended was somewhere in Florida in 1972, marching with the Miami Silhouettes. The first competition I ever saw was later that summer, the American Legion Nationals in Chicago.

34 years later, and I'm still hooked!

June 1, 1974. West Allis, Wisconsin, on an asphalt parking lot that had yardlines sprayed on. It was hot. :P

I had already been marching for awhile before I ever actually sat in the stands and watched a drum corps show.

Edited by mobrien

Spring, TX...1988

Scouts, VK, Sky Ryders, Freelancers, Black Gold & British Crusaders.

Changed my life forever!!

We scored an 83.1 that night! Broke 80 and woke up with sweet cereal the next morning. (the Sky Ryders incentive to score 80). That was a WILD crowd that night.

Gale

88-89 Sky Ryders

By the way, my first show...Dallas 86

Railmen

Marauders

Sky Ryders (OZ)

Velvet Knights (James Bond)

Troopers (Last year in finals)

Suncoast Sound (Kenton)

Santa Clara Vanguard (Festive Overture and Pictures)

Edited by GFRask

Live: 2004 Drum Beauty (stillwater, mn) - it was a standstill due to the rain but this was my first experience with Phantom.

2006 Drum Beauty - first show i saw marching in. cavies and blue devils were a great first real experience.

I almost marched with a corps (blue stars) before i saw a show live. but, college messed that one up <**>

1982 Exhibition show at Hayward(?)

I don't think I had ever even seen a marching band field competition. I was lead sop soloist for Valley Fever in the first show I ever attended/marched. BD just blew me away and has ever since. No disrespect to SCV because they were/are AWESOME, but the next corps that made my jaw drop was PR when I saw their 1982 Spartacus show at Mile High Stadium. Whoa....

I talk alot....that show made me shut up. :blink:

1999 Drums Along The Rockies. All the great corps were there! BK, SCV, Cavies, Cadets, Phantom, Troopers. If you're going to be deflowered, better be with the best! :)