SCV's Request

To answer all questions about the Vanguard yell this year......

http://www.scvanguard.org/about/news/news....b3-47512488b768

Where exactly do I yell VANGUARD? Time to start practicing....

August 5, 2006

The "Vanguard" yell has become a popular tradition over the last few years. There has been debate whether or not the staff specifically plans the yell into the show, and while the truth is still mystery, one thing is for sure... we want you to yell this year!

If you are coming to Madison for the DCI World Championships, or you'll be watching the Quarterfinals Cinecast in the theaters on Thursday, we need and want you to yell as loud as you can.

However, there is one catch - you must yell in the proper place. We've heard that some people aren't exactly sure where to yell. To help you in this endeavor, we've posted a little clip that shows you exactly where to yell with all your might. It's during the last minute of the show, so you can build your excitement and energy as the show progresses.

Enjoy and thanks for your support! VANGUARD!!!!!!!!

Watch, Listen and Learn the Vanguard Yell

:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that doesn't clear it up, nothing will.

Support SCV??? My pleasure anytime :)

Thank you for posting this information. It's that time for the Red, White and Green to SHINE!!!! Oh do I ever want to be at DCI this year!!!

Can you tell I LOVE SCV??? lol!

My first ever finals and my first ever Vanguard shout !!!! O, the joy it brings to my eyes and ears! b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

Can you tell I LOVE SCV??? lol!

There is a little green and red in all of us!!! (some more than others)

Hmmm..... If they have to ask you to yell..... I don't know about this. The Vanguard yell is a tradition born out of spontaneity. If it doesn't happen this year as loud as the last two years, is it really a big deal? I can understand wanting to hype up the members, but still I have mixed feelings about this....

However, I will conform and bow to this unilateral edict that has been forced upon me. :P

VANGUARD!!

Edited by Machine

Thanks for SCV link. :)

drumspiritTerrance