Allentown - Saturday Scores

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right! Thank GOD the DCI master computer, "Hal" was working tonight..

Here's your hat. Wear it so they can't read your thoughts!

:worthy:

hehe, I was hoping it would be taken sarcasticly. ^_^ It just goes to show how close the two of them really are.

hehe, I was hoping it would be taken sarcasticly. ^_^ It just goes to show how close the two of them really are.

:) good, then we don't have to have separate hats, we can share. we have to conserve tinfoil, you know.. eventually they'll figure us out and we'll have to double layer them!

(why is there no winky emoticon??)

Double layer? Genius! Why have I not thought of that before?

edit: typo. =P because I took off the hat for just a moment-- George used his magic to overload my senses...

Edited by Gil-galad

.5 away from where they were 3 days ago? not that out of line. would you consider it out of line if they improved by .5?

Also, if you check the spread between them and BD, it has been increasing gradually, so the spread is nowhere near out of line.

I think that it is out of line if a caption drops .8 in 5 days and it just happens that one judge doesn't agree with the rest of the judging community. I know it happens. Plus this is a build up syestem of judging, He amnged to place BC guard in 5th tonight with only half the div 1 corps competing...... last week with everyone they were4th overall...

Tell me..... am i wrong about this???????

I think it's complete BS that Crown is now nearly 3 points away from SCV! What is going on???

Crown in 2004.... better than 2003 and 7th place.

Crown in 2005....MUCH better than 2004 in all areas. 7th place

Crown in 2006....more complex and better in all areas and possibly GREAT! 7th place...maybe even 8th???

I'm over it!

ummm.....dude ...... neither the Scouts or Cadets had a higher number the Bluecoats percussion tonight in Allentown. Sorry.

He's already corrected himself like 4 times already..lol