SAVE DRUM CORPS

SWITCH TO BIODIESEL and use your city's old grease from restaurants for free!

*cost of making biodiesel is cheap!

Power your buses, equipment trucks etc... cheaper, cleaner, and better.

meh... I'm out of slogans... but I am serious about switching to biodiesel to lighten the load on fuel costs.

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

Great idea, but the hassle of making your own Biodiesel is not worth it. We need some companies to step up and make it! This product is big in the mid west, and there are some stations here and there that sell it as well.

For those that don't know, basically a diesel engine can run 100% on processed used cooking oil. Heck, the first diesel engine was designed to run on this stuff, it was later decided to use the petroleum product instead.

Who will be the first corps to fry all of their meals in veg oil, then have the support staff make some fuel for that nights trip? If you want to be a real innovator Hop, get that motor home of yours smelling like french fries driving down the highway.

Great idea, but the hassle of making your own Biodiesel is not worth it. We need some companies to step up and make it! This product is big in the mid west, and there are some stations here and there that sell it as well.

For those that don't know, basically a diesel engine can run 100% on processed used cooking oil. Heck, the first diesel engine was designed to run on this stuff, it was later decided to use the petroleum product instead.

Who will be the first corps to fry all of their meals in veg oil, then have the support staff make some fuel for that nights trip? If you want to be a real innovator Hop, get that motor home of yours smelling like french fries driving down the highway.

There are plenty of stations that sell it http://www.biodieselamerica.org/where_buy_biodiesel (click on the biodiesel retail pumps)

One way to save on the labor costs is to join a biodiesel co-op and there simply aren't enough co-ops out there yet unless you live on the west coast.

http://www.biodieselamerica.org/biodiesel_coop_guide

I actually helped my neighbor install a biodiesel setup in his garage last week. It was relatively simple to do and only cost him about $800 total. We made the first batch last weekend and it really didn't take a lot of time and he was able to fill up his F350 Supercrew with one batch. He calculated that it cost him about $0.75/gallon to make which is FAR better than the $3.15 that Diesel is going for here in the Twin Cities. The first 5 fillups of his truck will pay for the setup. Almost makes me want to buy a diesel!

Edited by mhilton777