What suprises will Regiment pull out tonight?

i'll #### myself in the theater is they come out in black unis...

any thoughts?

I friend's brother's mom heard someone at the 54th Regiment of the Sacred Heart souvie stand say that they were going to march the show on...get this...horseback.

And, that same person's brother also said that they were going to change to closer to the last 30 seconds of "Mars" a la Cavaliers '85, except, the ENTIRE corps was going to play cymbals and the Demon Posse was going to have air powered T-Shirt Launchers (like at NBA games), and they were going to launch overstock souvie stand products into the stands.

Thats's what I heard.

:P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What?!

even sh@t is blocked?

for shame DCP, for shame <**>

Well, what did you expect? We can't let any ol' Tom, ####, or Harry come along and say nasty, foul things! It reminds me of an episode of the old #### Van Dyke show, the one with the ###### cat? I don't remember the details, but the moral of the story was that context was everything. It had that one guest actor, the guy who was born in ####, Michigan. He was dating the girl who played ###### Galore in that Bond flick? Oh well, never mind. I've always liked that episode...it reminded me of my days on the farm, helping raise the jackass (which is a cousin of the donkey) and setting up #### fights for money. Ah, those were the good ol' days. Everyone was full of #### and vinegar. Back in the good old days when #### Nixon was the president, and we still raised ##### on the farm.

In any case, context is everything.

^0^

Edit: Interesting...most every word I thought would be filtered was indeed filtered (even though the context was mostly innocuous in this case....but "jackass" remains unfiltered. Though, now that I have pointed it out, I am sure that it will be soon gone.

Edited by The Tsar

Well, what did you expect? We can't let any ol' Tom, ####, or Harry come along and say nasty, foul things! It reminds me of an episode of the old #### Van Dyke show, the one with the ###### cat? I don't remember the details, but the moral of the story was that context was everything. It had that one guest actor, the guy who was born in ####, Michigan. He was dating the girl who played ###### Galore in that Bond flick? Oh well, never mind. I've always liked that episode...it reminded me of my days on the farm, helping raise the jackass (which is a cousin of the donkey) and setting up #### fights for money. Ah, those were the good ol' days. Everyone was full of #### and vinegar.

In any case, context is everything.

^0^

To quote George Carlin....."it's a bad word." <_<

I wonder if my university's mascot is blocked. Let's see. Go Cocks.

Time to post this again.... :P

cards.jpg

haha, their little playing cards :D :D

I wonder if my university's mascot is blocked. Let's see. Go Cocks.

Interesting. #### is blocked out, but cocks is not?

Hmm...beware, naughty language is upcoming:

######## versus ########.

#### versus Dicks.

###### vs #######.

#### vs ####s.

### vs ####.

Seems like plurality is the key. :P

i'll #### myself in the theater is they come out in black unis...

any thoughts?

I think they are doing something. They were carrying out these big painted wooden things. Don't know if they already do that, but they were practicing on the field last night after their final run-through.