Madison Scouts Alumni Project!

Anyone know why the Reunion corps didn't represent any of the Uniforms from the past 4 years??

Is it a jab at the new regime? Are they not old enough? Was it that it hasn't been a significant uniform as those other 5 were?

Just curious.

BTW - Your Show was easily the Highlight of the night, and of the entire week!!!!!! SIMPLY AMAZING! :huh::worthy::huh::huh::huh::huh::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Edited by mdsnsctfan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know why the Reunion corps didn't represent any of the Uniforms from the past 4 years??

Is it a jab at the new regime? Are they not old enough? Was it that it hasn't been a significant uniform as those other 5 were?

Just curious.

BTW - Your Show was easily the Highlight of the night, and of the entire week!!!!!! SIMPLY AMAZING! :huh::worthy::huh::huh::huh::huh::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Maybe...yes...yes.

Just curious.

BTW - Your Show was easily the Highlight of the night, and of the entire week!!!!!! SIMPLY AMAZING! :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Between 1977 and 2005 alone there have been probably 10 different uniforms, some have been tweaks, some changes more substantial. There was no intent to slight anyone.

If a DVD, APD, or some kind of recording from last night hits markets, I'd cry with happines if someone could get that info to us.

If a DVD, APD, or some kind of recording from last night hits markets, I'd cry with happines if someone could get that info to us.

YES!!! I AGREE!! Well done Madison!!!

What a GREAT job last night.

As I watched on Season Pass they panned across the faces at the end of the show. Older faces looking up into the crowd. I could only think, "What a gas" it must have been to stand in that position again. Re-live the glory moments of drum corps - even for just one more night. wow. Representing the OLD DAYS and showing the kids today what it was all about back then!

Thanks to Bridgemen AND Madison Alumni projects - - and even to 27th Lancers for showing us in 94 that it was possible.

Here's to the Kingsmen Alumni in 07!!!!!

Edited by KFanti

What a GREAT job last night.

Thanks to Bridgemen AND Madison Alumni projects - - and even to 27th Lancers for showing us in 94 that it was possible.

Here's to the Kingsmen Alumni in 07!!!!!

Not even close to the same. Every MSARP performer was a Madison Scouts alumnus. They did a real "reunion" corps...It was pure Madison and anyone in attendance could see that that was the way to do it!

Imagine how many wannabes would have signed up to march if it were open to all comers!!!!!!!

not sure it matters...

unfortunately we don't have the same amount of alumnus to go after... but I think it was the idea behind the performance..

besides we are considering dropping the "alumni " tag next year and inputing "performance" in its place

just enjoya great thing!

BTW your own Director Randy was one of our "wannabe's" this year...

I'll take that kinda wannabe anywhere anyday!! :P

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Ya know, not for nothing, but I am getting just a bit tired of certain folks (certainly not all, just a couple, in fact, one each from two different corps) taking digs at the Bridgemen and Anaheim alumni projects. These two groups don't have the luxury of having a CURRENTLY ACTIVE CORPS continually filling their alumnus ranks. Considering the last time a Bridgemen aged out was almost two decades ago, the membership HAD to be open.

Besides, I never could have BECOME a Bridgemen since I never WAS a Bridgemen before. And I can tell you that I don't feel at all like a "wannabe". I feel like a Bridgemen.

As to the Scouts.... CAN'T FRIGGIN' WAIT to get your DVD, wish I could have been there. I can only imagine how you lit that place up. Kudos, mad props, bravo, etc!!!! Way to GO!