Madison Scouts Alumni Project!

:ph34r: and just when I thought the storm was calming down...

You're a good man, CSIMAN... ^OO^ you can make that check out to: Geno Garrett c/o DCP Insane Asylum ... I'll get it. :P :P

IT'S NEVER OVER, It can't calm down ! WAS IT OVER WHEN THE 'GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR'. It's over when the French finaly put a forward gear in there Tanks. :worthy:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too was wiping away tears during the performance...Never have I felt so proud in all my life!!

But now I'm calling for a MS senior corps...c'mon...you HAVE to do this now...it's just not fair to NOT do it!!!

^0^

Wow CSIMAN (AKA Steve) thanks for all the love! I didn't think a tough guy like you could express such sentiment. Oh that's right you didn't really write that. :worthy: Truth be told it is support like yours and the rest of our family and friends that allowed us to pull this off. Many of us had to be excused from other commitments and responsibilities to do this, so yes this rates up there as one of greatest things that I have accomplished in many years, but we are only as good as the support around us. Oh yes ripping the faces off of 20,000+ people are always a good time too. :P

Love Always,

Brother Bob

MYNWA

OK,

Now I wish I was in Madison to see Madison Scouts Alumni. OVer the Puter they were freaking hot WOW...

DID I say WOW .. :worthy::wub::wub:

"WOW":

Yes, you indeed said: "Wow".

And they were. :ph34r:

Elphaba

• 7 months later...

I just watched this performance for the first time and was completely losing my mind. To see the rich Madison Scout tradition....all of those members, the amazing music and appreciative crowd, was simply amazing.

If it weren't for the Madison Scouts, I would've never marched drum corps. I saw them in 1983 (I was three years old, mind you) and again in 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 (Epcot was amazing), 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006....the scouts have always been a favorite of mine.

Thanks, Madison. You inspire us all, and many of us would've never marched drum corps if it weren't for you.

I just watched this performance for the first time and was completely losing my mind. To see the rich Madison Scout tradition....all of those members, the amazing music and appreciative crowd, was simply amazing.

If it weren't for the Madison Scouts, I would've never marched drum corps. I saw them in 1983 (I was three years old, mind you) and again in 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 (Epcot was amazing), 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006....the scouts have always been a favorite of mine.

Thanks, Madison. You inspire us all, and many of us would've never marched drum corps if it weren't for you.

Thanks Drew! As I've said many times on here, getting to perform again as a Madison Scout

was one of the best things I have done. I would do it again in a heart beat! Glad you enjoyed

our performance. :)

Thank you so much for the nice post! That means so much. You saw the Scouts for the first time one year after I aged out, but it was the same for me seeing them in 1975 through 1981 that made me want to be a Scout. It was SO great to go back and do it again... I can't even acurately describe it for you. I gotta tell ya, I watch it myself and am still in awe of those guys, and just feel honored and lucky to have been out there with them, too.

Thanks very much... makes it all so worth it when so many here in this thread have said such nice things about it all.

thanks to all great words from great people mabye we will do it agian in another 9 yrs

Or maybe 6 years. 75th Anniversary in 2013!!! :D

• 1 month later...

I may have missed it somewhere in here, but I have a few questions -

1.Who were the bari soloists, and when did they march?

2.Who was the sop soloist in Ice Castles and when did he march?