class

Kjac18

So in DCA there is an open class and A class right? i've heard that the corps in the A class get rings?!?!?!

I believe that decision is left to the corps.

I know when I was with Sky in 2002 and we won Class A, we did not get rings. But, I believe CorpsVets did when they won.

The ring on my finger commemorating last year's season was created by the Buccaneers for members of the 2005 corps to buy. Those of us who wanted them and could afford them ordered them. As far as I know DCA had nothing to do with it. I can't imagine it being any different for A Class corps.

That's exactly what CV did in '01. The corps had them designed and the individual members bought them as a way to comemorate the season (winning Class A).

Understand something. DCA does NOT provide the winning corps with rings. That is up to that corps' administration which in all cases, the members buy themselves. Your corps admin may also give you patches as a gift to you for your corps jacket.

DCA gives you the medal.

I believe the Govies are looking into making belt buckles. More along the lines of WWF belts, or the boxing belts. Next years warm up will only consist of the Govies taking off the belts, walking slowly to the front of the field, maybe belts on the shoulder and placing them in the front of the field for all to marvel at. :P

I believe the Govies are looking into making belt buckles. More along the lines of WWF belts, or the boxing belts. Next years warm up will only consist of the Govies taking off the belts, walking slowly to the front of the field, maybe belts on the shoulder and placing them in the front of the field for all to marvel at. :P

genius. :laugh:

Understand something. DCA does NOT provide the winning corps with rings. That is up to that corps' administration which in all cases, the members buy themselves. Your corps admin may also give you patches as a gift to you for your corps jacket.

DCA gives you the medal.

Actually, prior to 1993 you only got a patch, medals were given to I&E winners