Hawthorne Caballeros Announce Tour of Europe in 2007

What, you're skipping Spain ?!?! You're the Caballeros for God's sake. You would knock 'em dead in Spain.

Dave

Yeah! The day they lets us play in streets of Pamplona would be the day they let the bulls loose!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After returning from Spain a few years back, I posted here (DCP) I had an epiphany while standing in the Plaza Major in "Old City" Madrid. I told my wife that it would be surreal if the Cabs would fileout and line-up "here" for a standstill performance.

1945395-Plaza_Mayor-Madrid.jpg

I'm sorry Spain is not on your itinerary - however there are many more plazas like this throughout Europe that would suffice! :laugh:

New rehearsal schedule. For 2007

2 hours ensemble music

1 hour drill box

1 hour French lesson from our French Canadian section

What a season to look forward to.

New rehearsal schedule. For 2007

2 hours ensemble music

1 hour drill box

1 hour French lesson from our French Canadian section

What a season to look forward to.

Very Funny.... when do we learn German????

After returning from Spain a few years back, I posted here (DCP) I had an epiphany while standing in the Plaza Major in "Old City" Madrid. I told my wife that it would be surreal if the Cabs would fileout and line-up "here" for a standstill performance.

1945395-Plaza_Mayor-Madrid.jpg

I'm sorry Spain is not on your itinerary - however there are many more plazas like this throughout Europe that would suffice! :laugh:

i've lost most of my pictures from Madrid and forgot how beautiful the Plaza was. THANK YOU!!! :)

and now i return you to the topic at hand ~ GO CABS!!!!

sounds like an incredible trip!!!!! :rock::lol::lol::lol:

Very Funny.... when do we learn German????
Ich weiss ein bischen Deutsch

:laugh::rock: That's really cool, guys. It's almost enough to make me join a drum corps 1000 miles away from my home...

...almost B)

Ich weiss ein bischen Deutsch

:laugh::laugh: That's really cool, guys. It's almost enough to make me join a drum corps 1000 miles away from my home...

...almost B)

Many have travelled as far and further to be a "Caballero". The light will always be on and the door wide open, come on in, and stay a while!!

hum, do they have beer over there? :laugh:

Guy... are you kidding me?? You ask if there's beer in Belgium??? They drink beer in the morning instead of milk!! That's why I moved there for a year... hehe... In America you have "Coke Machine", in Belgium you can find "beer machine" in the street, and I'm soooooo not kidding!!!! In France tho, you'll find a good bottle of "Bordeaux" for 2 Euros...

Guy... are you kidding me?? You ask if there's beer in Belgium??? They drink beer in the morning instead of milk!! That's why I moved there for a year... hehe... In America you have "Coke Machine", in Belgium you can find "beer machine" in the street, and I'm soooooo not kidding!!!! In France tho, you'll find a good bottle of "Bordeaux" for 2 Euros...

LOL........ Same in Germany! The bed-and-breakfast place Barbara and I stayed at in May of this year, in the Bavaria region, had a beer machine.

The machine also stocked a couple of sodas, including one local brand, an orange-citrus soda that was very refreshing. But it definitely had beer.... and for the quality of the beer, very inexpensive. 1.30 Euro per bottle.... about $1.60 American at the time.

Yes, I tried all the beer brands available in the machine. :P

During our trip, I was struck by how much care and pride the Germans put into their beer-making.

Didn't see any local ales..... Belgium, England, Ireland, et. al. are known for their ales, not necessarily Germany.... but in Bavaria, I drank some of the best lagers in the world. Many of them were locally made for a specific region, not distributed worldwide, or even nationwide. So clean and fresh-tasting. We HAVE to make a return trip there someday!

Fran

LOL!! So many things to say here Gen, but I won't... :P It was great seeing you at DCA this year!

Now if they were going to Amsterdam, I would be sorely tempted to don the pleats. Hmmmmm, that gives me an idea to suggest to the Renegades...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^