Corps Tattoos?

Kjac18

Perhaps, you could get a picture of each individual symbol that you're wanting and take it to an artist and see what they come up with. I cannot draw very well, but I did the best I could for the design that I wanted. The artist examined my jacket, a pic of the lil devil and after seeing a real picture of what a marimba looks like, he understood exactly what I wanted. Of course he had my idea and not so good drawing there too. I couldn't have asked for anything better. B)

I suppose. This "drum corps homage" tattoo is actually the next next tattoo...after my snare drum that wraps around my bicep. Actually 2 drums...half rope drum half free floater. ^0^ That is gonna be crucial!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No corps affiliation in my tattoo... yet.

DSC01078.jpg

I'm thinking about getting a chevron inside the heart because of the whole.. marching Phantom Regiment thing. Just have to convince the BF... :)

Edited by Bari2Euphoni5

I made a video last fall when we unveiled my tattoo.

I got the radioactive symbol because I've had chemotherapy and radiation, so I'm chemically and radiolgically enhanced. But then since I also ended up marching Renegades, in addition it represents the nuclear horn lines they are known for.

I've already seen a few of my Kiltie family post thier ink. Don't forget to tell them that 15 of us wear the same crest in ink. ( not all in the same places).

I've already seen a few of my Kiltie family post thier ink. Don't forget to tell them that 15 of us wear the same crest in ink. ( not all in the same places).

Yeah... alot of folks with that on. Mine is actually a modified version of it... casue i waned the black Buchannan lion that we have on our flags, and the circle diddnt work well with it taking up so much space.

Yeah... alot of folks with that on. Mine is actually a modified version of it... casue i waned the black Buchannan lion that we have on our flags, and the circle diddnt work well with it taking up so much space.

Yours is the crest on roids. It took balls to get one that enlarged. Chester settin' the standard.

Soon to be 16.

I'm gonna get one this spring!!!!

I was fortunate to be a marching member of the 2005 Reading Buccaneers.

I will never forget how it felt to perform Adagio for Strings at DCA Finals.

Accordingly, I got Samuel Barber's likeness embedded in my left gluteal area.

OK. That's not true.

But I am narrowing down my choices for a Bucs tattoo and am looking forward to proudly displaying my affiliation!

TomMoore- Here's an idea...Every single verse imaginable, for "Barnacle Bill the Sailor" on your back, chest, butt, arms, legs, etc. !!! b**bs