Trooper return

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Troopers will return to the field in 2007 as a full Division I corps.

But wouldn't it make more sense to come back as a Div II Corps? Build up a stronger program, and give the kids more a competative chance? I know it's not all bout competition, but it seems like they'd be able to be a stronger corps going Div II for a couple of seasons, no?

Wait, Kiwanis is coming back? What's going on now?

Yes Kiwanis is coming back. They also teamed up with Paradox.

But wouldn't it make more sense to come back as a Div II Corps? Build up a stronger program, and give the kids more a competative chance? I know it's not all bout competition, but it seems like they'd be able to be a stronger corps going Div II for a couple of seasons, no?

Did you ever get to hear Troopers? Their hornline was strong enough as is, and they had less numbers than some D IIs in the hornline. They can put out, in a positive way (get your mind out of the gutter.)

Winter percussion ensemble from South Florida if I remember correctly.

But it doesn't make much business sense. They'd be losing out on a lot of show fees if they went to Division II.

So that'll be 26 D1 corps for next season- nice! ^OO^